Hybrid View

WWE custom themes

if you could pick one superstar and change their theme to a song that isnt handled by Jim Johnston, who who you pick, their custom theme, and why?

Personally id love for Daniel Bryan to use his ROH theme The Final Countdown by Europe, imagine watching WrestleMania and everyone singing Final Countdown, not to mention yelling yes during the instrumental parts, i think that would be freaking amazing.

No way! DB is the last guy that needs a theme song change. Flight of the Valkyries is GOLD! It's like Flair using Also Sprach Zarathustra. DB supposedly suggested that theme because he wanted something epic.

Blog Entries
    IF John Cena ever goes heel, he should change his theme song to Bad Bad Man

I more think that the raw theme should change to sandpaper by fozzy. It fights with the intro......if they ever use it again
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_99 View Post
    I more think that the raw theme should change to sandpaper by fozzy. It fights with the intro......if they ever use it again
    ^this, no doubt

I would change Yoshi Tatsu's theme. Mostly likely Dreamer by ONE OK ROCK.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. McMahon View Post
    IF John Cena ever goes heel, he should change his theme song to Bad Bad Man
    The last theme John Cena should use is a song by John Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by latinoheat928 View Post
    if you could pick one superstar and change their theme to a song that isnt handled by Jim Johnston, who who you pick, their custom theme, and why?

Personally id love for Daniel Bryan to use his ROH theme The Final Countdown by Europe, imagine watching WrestleMania and everyone singing Final Countdown, not to mention yelling yes during the instrumental parts, i think that would be freaking amazing.
    I've always loved that song and thought that it would be good intro music for a wrestler. I still hope that he's going to do that, everyone in the arena would go crazy. Would be epic. :P
    Wait for the next time...

''If You Know What I Mean''

Thank You Edge and HBK!

Beer! Money!

Quote Originally Posted by james.chelsea11111 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho9rZjlsyYY this could be Kanes new theme lol
    It's already been used! Rick Rude as the phantom used it :P

I think WWE should really use this theme they planned back in 2002 for his return. I heard it was sent back to WWE too late and wasn't used or something like that? They settled for slow chemical of course which was okay.

His return with the Welders mask definitely should have had this though;

Oh and Cena should definitely have this;

I could just imagine JBL saying "Never mind that shit, HERE COMES CENA!" everytime Cena hit the ring.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!