Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by ToiletBowl View Post
    Why would that annoy you? Just curious...

Were you annoyed when ADR debuted without a mask?
    Well the fact that El Generico has never been seeing without his mask it would kill the identity of him (Speaking as a fan btw).

Being completely honest i had never seen or heard of Dos Caras Jr. before he debut in FCW as Alberto (I don't watch Mexican wrestling).

Yeah, I never hear of any luchadores until they are on the WWE radar (or the old WCW Cruiserweight radar). But I'm fairly certain Dos Caras Jr. was always masked. Then again, Alberto is actually a pretty good looking dude, so it worked out well for the WWE.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Well the fact that El Generico has never been seeing without his mask it would kill the identity of him (Speaking as a fan btw).

Being completely honest i had never seen or heard of Dos Caras Jr. before he debut in FCW as Alberto (I don't watch Mexican wrestling).
    I feel like, this is how most WWE fans are going to feel about El Generico. Though, I think he should keep the mask, unmasked, I don't think he has any type of worth-while look.

And yes, Dos Caras Jr., was generally always masked until he debuted in FCW as Alberto Banderas.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by ToiletBowl View Post
    The WWE does this to keep the copyrights of the name. Where I have a problem is when you call guys like Joe Henning, Michael McGillicutty or Mike Rotundo's boys, Bray Wyatt & Bo Dallas. Let them keep the last name of their heritage.
    I think it's largely due to Randy orton's success is why uncle Vince is hesitant to allow young guys who have family heritage use their real names...that and he does'nt own that name. For most people Mike Rotundo is simply I.R.S. but the real wrestling fans know what Mike has accomplished in his fantastic career. I think in the case of Joe Henning using a bit of a spin on Curt's gimmick(who also wasn't allowed to use his real name) would be a great gimmick. After a few acting classes, he could start by saying something about bringing the IC title back to the family.