Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Q's:
    1.Should or will Team Hell No break up before WM29?
    Will they - I'd say yes and probably face each other at Mania with their Dr. as ref. Should they - no, the tag team division is already weak enough.

2.Do you believe Sin Cara/Mysterio will still happen at WM29?
    I feel WWE wants them to and do the largest number of masked people thing in an arena. Hard to say if either can stay healthy enough to get a proper build.

3.What will the world title match be at WM29?
    ADR vs Zigler

4.If Taker can't go, who should face Punk at Mania?
    Rock vs Cena vs Punk

5.Who should Big Show face at WM? We all know he will end up having a match.
    Ugh, let Ryback squash him

1. Should or will Team Hell No break up before WM29 ?
    2. Do you believe Sin Cara/Mysterio will still happen at WM29 ?

In fact I thought they would have already broke (at RR) but now I think they will face Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara at Wrestlemania. Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara beat Team Hell No in a non title match already so I think this will happen. I think Rey & Cara will win and have a huge pop.

3. What will the world title match be at WM29 ?
    Alberto Del Rio vs Mark Henry in my opinion.
    I can also see a Fatal 4way between ADR vs Randy Orton vs Big Show vs Mark Henry
    Or may be a Triple threat if Big Show faces Ryback

4. If Taker can't go, who should face Punk at Mania ?
    If Taker can't be at Mania, I have no doubt that CM Punk will be added to the Cena vs Rock's match, and make it a Triple Threat for the WWE Championship. That would make sense.

5. Who should Big Show face at WM ?
    Big Show vs Ryback would probably be a good thing for the build of Ryback, but I really don't know at this time...

none of your questions can be answered with the right answers

Because the WWE can change and shift things around to fit the show and all can be done on a whim or a prayer and off course last minute
    LET ME REMIND SOCIETY THAT I AM A LEGEND. AND ALSO I AM THE ONLY TRUE ENTITY THAT CAN CROSS TWO DIMENSIONS, AND STILL BE RELEVANT ​AMONG MY PEERS