Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1

    Whos next in line

    so i read a thread that wasnt quite finished of 5 guys after the main guys to be in line for the wwe championship.
    so i wanted to as the question correctly of these guys who should be the next in line

    Wade Barrett
    Dolph Ziggler
    Jack Swagger (with his new gimick that i like)
    Bo Dallas (seriously hated putting this name )
    Antonio Cesaro
    dean ambrose
    seth rollins
    or last but not least eventually in time Corey Graves !?

    they need a champ that can wrestle !
    Best Gimmick on NXT

  2. #2
    I think barrett and swagger will go fot the WHC, and I don't see them growing towards the WWE championship for the years to come, Ziggler wil be a contender for the WHC for a long time to,
    Bo Dallas isn't looking like main event material to me, but he may suprise me,
    Rollings/Ambrose, there good, but they need to stay away from the WWE title for a couple of years, they are just to young,
    leaves Cesaro, who I really didn't like in the beginning but he has been impressive the past few months, he has strenght, he is not bad on the mic, and has a nice move set, so he would be my pick

  3. #3
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,673
    Blog Entries
    1
    I don't want to see any of them in the WWE Championship hunt anytime soon.

    Barrett I think should go after the WHC after holding onto the IC Championship a bit longer.

    Swagger has a new gimmick? That's news to me!
    I think he too though should be in the WHC hunt for now. I wouldn't mind seeing him get a mid card title run first though.

    Bo Dallas is nowhere near ready for the main event scene. Besides, he's only just started on the main roster.

    Seth Rollins is good, yes. But he's not ready for WWE's main event scene. He's also new to the main roster.

    Dean Ambrose again, see above. He's great, but again is new tot he main roster and needs more time to develop.

    Cesaro is one of the hottest guys guys going right now. Is he ready for the WWE Championship though? Not quite yet. He's doing a fantastic job with the US title right now, and I want to see him carry that for a while yet before he moves up.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  4. #4
    Agree with Tommy here. You hit it spot on sir.

  5. #5
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,540
    None of the above.

    Though my personal preference would be Barrett, I think Ryborg will be champ before him.

    If the question was who has the most potential to be the next great multiple champ, I'd have to go for Cesaro.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mt. Olympus
    Posts
    327
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    ICesaro is one of the hottest guys guys going right now. Is he ready for the WWE Championship though? Not quite yet. He's doing a fantastic job with the US title right now, and I want to see him carry that for a while yet before he moves up.

    Cesaro is a real talent and, for the life of me, I can't understand why they have him losing--and by clean pinfall on several occasions--to Orton and Ryback on TV matches rather than putting him over stronger. (The building feud with Miz is hardly a stairway to the stars, either.) I get they want to get Orton and Ryback over as top contenders, but why bury a fresh new face with a somewhat different style? I can understand doing it on house shows, since they more or less "don't count" and fans go home happy, but not on national television.
    --Stately

    visit the home of The Return Of The Official Greatest Heel Column Ever
    http://www.swmswm.com/StatelyStates.htm


  7. #7
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,540
    Quote Originally Posted by imswm View Post
    Cesaro is a real talent and, for the life of me, I can't understand why they have him losing--and by clean pinfall on several occasions--to Orton and Ryback on TV matches rather than putting him over stronger. (The building feud with Miz is hardly a stairway to the stars, either.) I get they want to get Orton and Ryback over as top contenders, but why bury a fresh new face with a somewhat different style? I can understand doing it on house shows, since they more or less "don't count" and fans go home happy, but not on national television.
    It's simple Cesaro title match; he always wins. Cesaro non title match; he always loses.

    This must be Steph booking.

  8. #8
    God SaberToothTigerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Posts
    2,425
    5 guys i think?
    well first dolph ziggler..
    then rybotch
    after that is a bit hard to say but im gonna go with wade barrett, bradd maddox and maybe dean ambrose.
    i know weird choices but who else could have i picked? u said 5...

  9. #9
    In all honesty, I do not see any of those guys going for the WWE Title for being next in line. I know we have retrospected on him on an amogeration of blogs and posts, but Kofi Kingston just being able to be given a one on one shot would be nice. He could turn heel in the process, considering more then likely the WWE Title will go to John Cena. It permits Kofi to come in touch with his caliginous self.

    If not him, WWE could always go to the Miz or even have a Breakout Battle Royal to challenge for the Title.
    "He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay."-Matthew 28:6


  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    In all honesty, I do not see any of those guys going for the WWE Title for being next in line. I know we have retrospected on him on an amogeration of blogs and posts, but Kofi Kingston just being able to be given a one on one shot would be nice. He could turn heel in the process, considering more then likely the WWE Title will go to John Cena. It permits Kofi to come in touch with his caliginous self.

    If not him, WWE could always go to the Miz or even have a Breakout Battle Royal to challenge for the Title.

    i would love to see kofi but they would never do it which sucks
    Best Gimmick on NXT

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.