Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WWE.com Polls

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    What's that up there in the sky Den..............

It's a flying pig.
    I'm glad you saw it too... because I was going to feel weird if I was the only one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    I really shouldn't have found that as funny as I did

I didn't think of it that way, it now does make a lot more sense to me. I guess it just made me feels old even though I'm only 20 that around 42,000 8 year olds can now use the internet well enough to find these polls
    I'm sure their are older fans who just have a thing for the rock and cena and will blindly follow them into the dark... (DCFC reference I'm sorry I had to go there) But yea, it's weird realizing that we are the smarks now, I get what your saying. I'm 21 and just came to the conclusion recently that a lot of the fans of wwe either don't understand it's fake or just want everything to go their way all the time and if not it's not going to please them. So I guess maybe making those polls could just be capitalizing on the audience that still thinks some how that it's real? and making them think they care about their opinion?
    #BeJelly

most WWE.COM polls are fixed and only make you believe you chose the favorite or worse
    LET ME REMIND SOCIETY THAT I AM A LEGEND. AND ALSO I AM THE ONLY TRUE ENTITY THAT CAN CROSS TWO DIMENSIONS, AND STILL BE RELEVANT ​AMONG MY PEERS