Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    CM Punk is not wrestling the Undertaker anywhy. Brock is. CM Punk is set to wrestle Honey Boo Boo. This has been on the books since last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Reloval View Post
    CM Punk is not wrestling the Undertaker anywhy. Brock is. CM Punk is set to wrestle Honey Boo Boo. This has been on the books since last year.
    I really don't think punk could look believable beating honey boo boo...

I thought last year's match with Taker v HHH should have been the end of his career. It was an epic last match, IMO. The only match I can think of that would intrigue me (with Taker) would be against CM Punk. But, based on how great that match was last year (HBK being Mr. Wrestlemania without even wrestling) and the ending, it should have been the end of his career.

Quote Originally Posted by ToiletBowl View Post
    I thought last year's match with Taker v HHH should have been the end of his career. It was an epic last match, IMO. The only match I can think of that would intrigue me (with Taker) would be against CM Punk. But, based on how great that match was last year (HBK being Mr. Wrestlemania without even wrestling) and the ending, it should have been the end of his career.
    I agree with this, it would have been a good way for taker to go out, i think he stays around now due to lack of top stars that can draw big.

I'd think he would face probably Nash or Booker T.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
    I'd think he would face probably Nash or Booker T.
    Why? What good would that do and why would they waste Taker in a match with 2 has beens?

Fresh Member
    WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP SAYING PUNK VS BROCK?! The answer is no. Sure Punk can do some 'martial arts' but Brock went learned some martial arts and did real fighting.
    Punk weighs as much as one of Brocks Legs and the fact that Brock could pop on that Anaconda Vice and make Punk his B**** with his own manuever.

Lest we forget, F5>G2S.

As for Taker... The first time he faced Triple H i thought man, that was shit, Takers done. Then last year happened and it was his best wrestlemania match in like 5 years.(okay maybe the match might not have been, but it was Takers. He was walking, running, jumping.. And he walked out of the arena on his own accord. I feel like Taker is on some better meds and a better work out and will be back. Anymore than this is too much, but after last year, I got nothing but high hopes.

Quote Originally Posted by Daveman101 View Post
    WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP SAYING PUNK VS BROCK?! The answer is no. Sure Punk can do some 'martial arts' but Brock went learned some martial arts and did real fighting.
    Punk weighs as much as one of Brocks Legs and the fact that Brock could pop on that Anaconda Vice and make Punk his B**** with his own manuever.

Lest we forget, F5>G2S.

As for Taker... The first time he faced Triple H i thought man, that was shit, Takers done. Then last year happened and it was his best wrestlemania match in like 5 years.(okay maybe the match might not have been, but it was Takers. He was walking, running, jumping.. And he walked out of the arena on his own accord. I feel like Taker is on some better meds and a better work out and will be back. Anymore than this is too much, but after last year, I got nothing but high hopes.
    Easy. Punk kicks Brock hard in the stomach, Brock goes down like a sack of shite.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallenone View Post
    I really don't think punk could look believable beating honey boo boo...
    Thats because he'd get beat.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    The 1980s rock band Journey?
    Journey was a 70's rock band before the 80's!!!