Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    While I too believe Taker will participate at Mania, the point of the thread is to discuss IF, by chance, he actually doesn't.

I'm with the OP that a Triple Threat with Rock, Punk, and Cena would be the likely candidate in Taker's absence. People mention Brock and Punk, with Heyman being the base of the feud... but I don't see it. The WWE is very invested in this HHH/Lesnar feud and I don't see Punk getting involved. It's been planted since and after Summerslam that Trips would get his hands on Brock again. The recent F5 to VinnieMac just strengthens the opinion that it'll be Brock vs HHH at Mania.

If Taker is out, and the Triple Threat doesn't happen - perhaps Punk challenges Dean Ambrose and the Shield for tarnishing his championship reign and getting involved? Just throwing stuff out there. Again, I fully expect to see Taker in East Rutherford.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

if 'Taker doesn't wrestle this year then I think he should retire, Maybe have some retirement thing at WM but if he is too unhealthy this year I don't want to see him back in the ring again.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Are you trolling right now? Taker is not greater than mania, he's a spoke on the wheel... It will keep turning when he leaves. (does anyone know what I was just referencing?)
    The 1980s rock band Journey?

If The Undertaker is unable to wrestle at Wrestlemania 29, then we have two major main events at Wrestlemania. John Cena vs. The Rock for the WWE championship and Brock Lenser vs. C.M Punk. These matches can be very good and prolong these rivalries all the way till Summerslam.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

If he can't wrestle then he will R.I.P (Retire In Pieces).

If 'Taker doesn't wrestle we might see CM Punk vs Jericho 2.

Divas to believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by AssassinBlade View Post
    If The Undertaker is unable to wrestle at Wrestlemania 29, then we have two major main events at Wrestlemania. John Cena vs. The Rock for the WWE championship and Brock Lenser vs. C.M Punk. These matches can be very good and prolong these rivalries all the way till Summerslam.
    Why Lesnar vs. Punk?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    Why Lesnar vs. Punk?
    cause they laid out the ground work for the feud already.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    Why Lesnar vs. Punk?
    It would work good imo, you could do something like, have lesner attack punk and paul turn on punk claiming Brock is the best in the world, saying lesner beat the rock and he beat taker every time they faced off before, paul could be sick of punk losing to the top guys that Brock beat before and he want to manege a winner not a loser, would be a good way for punk to turn face again.

[QUOTE=El T Draino 316;749127]
    People mention Brock and Punk, with Heyman being the base of the feud... but I don't see it. The WWE is very invested in this HHH/Lesnar feud and I don't see Punk getting involved. It's been planted since and after Summerslam that Trips would get his hands on Brock again. The recent F5 to VinnieMac just strengthens the opinion that it'll be Brock vs HHH at Mania.
    QUOTE]

Quoting myself here (not proud of it), from this exact thread. I feel like no one read it based on the rest of the comments. I just reaally don't see the WWE going with Brock vs Punk at this stage of the game.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL