Hardy Boyz (In prime) vs Generation Me in a Ladder Match.

Am I the only one who thinks these two teams are extremly similar? I got this idea of a thread that was named: MCMG vs Beer Money vs Hardy Boyz. So Generation Me are extremly like the Hardy Boyz back when they could wrestle And now it's almost as if Generation Me are going to be the next Hardy Boyz.

So with the Hardyz being the masters of the ladder match, but with Generation Me showing in there TLC match with MCMG that they can use ladders perfectly aswell, who would win?

Blog Entries
    Gen Me! Theyr'e just crazier with the stuff they do. I hope they stay good little Christians and not become the druggies that the Hardy Boyz have become. That way they can stay as good as their prime for a long time.

It's hard for me to say because I've noticed this too, just a difference in style for the generations, a little anyways..

Generation Me isn't as repetetive as the Hardy Boyz were back in the day. Not that they weren't great, but eventually you could call a match ahead of time just like a match from RVD's WWE era.

And Generation Me are still coming up with new stuff in their matches and learning to do more creative things together. Whereas The Hardy Boyz pretty much had their shtick together on Shotgun already. Some new things came but it was mostly just names for moves that they had a lack their of.

I'd go with The Hardy Boyz, but at the same time my mind could change tomorrow.
    "If you cannot read this, you are illiterate. Being illiterate in present society while owning a computer and actually expecting people to hold validity in the authenticity of your qualifications makes you stupid." - This means school didn't work for you, and life probably won't either.

I'd drive her out to the middle of nowhere too. lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Gen Me! Theyr'e just crazier with the stuff they do. I hope they stay good little Christians and not become the druggies that the Hardy Boyz have become. That way they can stay as good as their prime for a long time.
    Yeah sometimes I think The Hardy Boyz would still be kickass if they wern't drug addicts.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jginger View Post
    Yeah sometimes I think The Hardy Boyz would still be kickass if they wern't drug addicts.
    I have to disagree. I really don't see the Hardys, even drug free, competing with the likes of Gen Me or MCMG's.

Blog Entries
    Gen Me is just way crazier and over the top. And they can do like 30% more moves in the same period of time as the Hardyz, which makes their matches more enjoyable.

If The Dudley's can still do it, The Hardy's could pull it off too. Might not be their best, but it would work, better than this title run anyways.
    "If you cannot read this, you are illiterate. Being illiterate in present society while owning a computer and actually expecting people to hold validity in the authenticity of your qualifications makes you stupid." - This means school didn't work for you, and life probably won't either.

I'd drive her out to the middle of nowhere too. lmfao