NOTE: IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT ANYTHING RELATED TO THIS CONTEST, PLEASE ASK THEM IN THE RULES THREAD STICKIED TO THIS FORUM. THIS THREAD IS FOR CONTEST ENTRIES ONLY!!!
Alright guys - welcome to the first edition of the EWN WWE Pay-Per-View Prediction Contest!
If you do not know the rules, or need a reminder on how to fill out your contest entry, please view the rules link by clicking here.
Contest entry deadline is 7pm EST on Sunday, December 19th, 2010. Any entries posted after the deadline will not count in the contest!
Here is the key for how the contest is scored:
Correct match winner: 5 points each
Correct match outcome: 3 points each
Correct on outside interference: 1 point each
Correct question: 3 points each
Correct BONUS question: 3 points each
Here is the final card for WWE TLC 2010:
1. Tables Match for the WWE Championship
A-The Miz (c) vs B-Randy Orton
2. TLC Match for the World Championship
A-Kane (c) vs B-Edge vs C-Rey Mysterio vs D-Alberto Del Rio
3. Triple Threat Ladder Match for the Intercontinental Championship
A-Dolph Ziggler (c) vs B-Kofi Kingston vs C-Jack Swagger
4. #1 Contender's Ladder Match
A-John Morrison vs. B-Sheamus
5. Chairs Match
A-John Cena vs. B-Wade Barrett
6. Divas Tag Team Tables Match
A-Team LayCool vs B-Natalya & Beth Phoenix
Here are the ways a match can be won for this PPV:
A - Pinfall
B - Submission
C - Countout
D - Disqualification
E - Put through table
F - Reach title/contract via ladder
Here is the guide for whether or not outside interference will occur in a match:
Y - Yes, outside interference will occur
N - No, outside interference will not occur
One last time, for example - your prediction for each match should look something like:
Now, here are the questions you may answer to receive more points. You cannot lose points for incorrect guesses, so even if you have no idea, take a guess!
1. How many title changes will occur at this event?
2. Which match will be the shortest in length?
3. Name three WWE personalities that will be featured in a live (non-taped) backstage segment. Personalities can be any superstar, announcer, past hall of famer, etc. You must get all three correct to earn the points! If you do not believe anyone will be featured backstage, simply put "no one".
4. In the Divas Table match, which Diva will be put through the table, costing their team the match?
5. Will there be an occurance during the PPV when the Raw General Manager sends an email that is read aloud? (read by Michael Cole or someone else)
6. In which match will an announce table be broken or destroyed? If you do not believe an announce table will be broken or destroyed, simply put "none". (Using the announce table as a weapon does not count! The announce table must be broken, smashed, or destroyed!)
7. Will Triple H make an appearance during the Morrison/Sheamus ladder match?
8. Name two weapons that will be used during the PPV. (This is a gimmie for TLC!)
9. Since it's almost a game to find out who will be announcing PPV's each month, who will be the three-man announce team for TLC? You must get all three right to get the points!
10. Will anyone bleed (hard way or bladed) during the PPV? Any blood counts - yes or no question!
BONUS QUESTION #1: Will the WWE Title match be shorter or longer than 20 minutes from bell to bell?
BONUS QUESTION #2: Will the World Title match be shorter or longer than 20 minutes from bell to bell?
Please copy and paste this form to use for your entry by replying to this post.
WWE TLC CONTEST ENTRY FORM
Good luck everyone, and thanks for playing!