Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Johnny Ace

Johnny Ace

Could none of than Mr. Johnny Ace be behind Maddox's recent betrayal of Punk?

He was one of the most despised authority heels in recent memory andmight want to make his way back to VKMs good side...

What better way than exposing Punk and Heyman?

All of that footage in exchange for a WWE contract...

What would be better if Ace was behind heyman/shield/punk/lesnar as a way to get back at vince

any thing that brings johnny ace back is good in my eyes
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

I truly didn't appreciate Johnny Ace, Im man enough to admit that. I didn't realize how great he was until AJ was the GM and it was like wow, please bring back Johnny. Im not sure if Im all for him being behind Maddox and such, but I would like to see him on tv in some capacity again.

My Name is Mr John Laurenitis and i am the Executive of talent relations and the General manger of raw and smackdown. lol its somtething like that

Yeah...if there's one thing I want to see on my television set again, it's Mister Excitement. (sarcasm)

I loved big Johnny the first time around and honestly couldn't tell why everyone wanted him out, I'm guessing he just did that good a job as a heel he even got under the skin of the Smarks.

I really just don't like him on my television screen. Sure, your brother is one half of one of the best tag teams in the world and your nephew is in the NFL, but I couldn't care about you one single bit. Stay away from my television screen, you are bad for business.

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    i dont see him coming back..too busy working behind the scenes. sometimes u all should just be more realistic and stop thinking soo much about storylines.

Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    i dont see him coming back..too busy working behind the scenes. sometimes u all should just be more realistic and stop thinking soo much about storylines.
    Wait! Wut? You have just read your gargantuan post about Barrett I take it?