Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    personally i think that aj styles really is main event material, but i think this past year he has been a little "lost", i hope he can have a btter year this 13

Blog Entries
    My personal opinion I never really seen a AJ Styles match I never hated..... He always goes out there and put on a show, something different every-time if possible.... Where he lack in Mic skills he makes up for in wrestling skills and etc.... although his shoot promos is what he is better at.....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    In my eyes, AJ is a SUPER because I know when ever he steps into the ring, he'll give us a SUPER match..

coming to your question, I may still like him because of his in ring abilities.....

Styles couldn't pull off the "Super" because of his size. AJ is a helluva wrestler and I look forward to every time he steps in the ring (as long as theres not a mic in his hand lol). Im glad TNA has never tried to make him super but I really, really wish they wouldn't take him for granted like I believe they do, he should be constantly in main events and major storyline fueds.

Blog Entries
    Its too bad that TNA just basically spoiled next years BFG. Its obvious that Styles is gonna enter tournament and win and beat the champ next year, who sadly is going to be Christopher Daniels(Daniels being champ is my personal opionion), and become TNA World Heavyweight Champion of the World!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HellDemon102094 View Post
    Its too bad that TNA just basically spoiled next years BFG. Its obvious that Styles is gonna enter tournament and win and beat the champ next year, who sadly is going to be Christopher Daniels(Daniels being champ is my personal opionion), and become TNA World Heavyweight Champion of the World!!!
    Think it going be a swerve..... He'll be on of the finalists but want win.... He'll win at a random Impact soon there-after though..
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

I would love to see AJ in more prominent postions, he's a great talent but TNA for what ever reason doesn't showcase him in the proper light. As far as being a "superman" he just doesnt have the look but he can definitely carry the company.

He would be the most over face of all time TNA's John Cena if you will.

Sometimes you need at least one super just so if you bring in someone you want or need to get over quickly, you can give him a win over the super and it'll propel him so much quicker than if you were to give them jobbers to lower card to mid card to main event which could take years. Just look at Ryback. He got built by beating jobbers but didn't become over until he destroyed the super (CM Punk)

As far as AJ, I think he could work it better than Cena because he has a larger move-set so he doesn't need to end every match the same which, although you know he'll win, will keep some type of unpredictability to the match. Also as a smaller company that's trying to compete with WWE, I don't think it'd do anything but help them. You create a true super, subliminally say he's better than Cena & eventually talk will get around to people that aren't on the internet about this guy AJ Styles who rivals the greatness of John Cena.

The problem with WWE is that they have several supers which don't allow midcarders to even have a shot. Not with the company but with the crowd. If a midcarder come out to face CM Punk then the crowd won't be into it because they know the end result, they know it's going to be short, they know exactly how it's going to end. WWE also carries these supers on for far too long. I think one year should be the maximum of someone being a super, maybe two if you feel it's not getting stale & you should also have no more than one super who doesn't squash the midcarder but instead only faces main eventers in stories with no filler matches (Ex: John Cena V. Dolph Ziggler. Cena shouldn't have a squash match against a midcarder just so he's wrestling. Just let him cut a promo)

Obviously, it's a dangerous thing to do because it can go stale at any moment, but if creating a true super is done right then I think it could be successful for the company but with how lazy writing is these days, I wouldn't trust it to be done right.