Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

What if TNA pushed AJ Styles like WWE pushes John Cena

Simple question which can also be complicated.....
    What if TNA pushed AJ Styles like the WWE pushes John Cena?? Makes him into the Superman hero, can hardly ever be beat and the World title on him every year, would you hate AJ Styles or like him???

My answer.... I'm glad TNA never done that, WCW never really did this with Sting.... But Usually the WWE is known for doing such Hogan, Austin, Rock Undertaker, and Cena.... would I still like AJ Styles as a fan of his, most likely would still be his fan, cause of his moves always something different...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

I won't, I really liked Sheamus to until WWE pushed him so hard he went more stale then a white bread from 1999

hate him, hes not bad right now and its not overdone. Which is the way it should be. Plus styles & hardy can lose at any time and tap out so its unpredictable!

I just hate 'supers', it's the one thing that puts TNA above WWE in my book, their Mid Card and Main event rosters are so tightly wound that anyone can beat anyone and it not be classed as the upset of the millennium, unlike WWE where if Cena, Orton or Sheamus were to loose clean.

Supers are good for business short term, but it is a very high risk thing to invest in.

Blog Entries
    Only 3 guys TNA have made into a Super-character....
    Samoa Joe, Kurt Angle, and Jeff Hardy..... But they all capable of losing....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    hate him, hes not bad right now and its not overdone. Which is the way it should be. Plus styles & hardy can lose at any time and tap out so its unpredictable!
    A good point in a way here. AJ is def not unable to lose, and certainly not without flaws, or TRUE human character I should say,Clearly evident with the leaving angle.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    AJ Styles is capable of having a good match with just about anyone in TNA. John Cena can't hold his own in a match, he needs someone decent to carry him (Edge/Punk/Ziggler). So I might like it.

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Simple question which can also be complicated.....
    What if TNA pushed AJ Styles like the WWE pushes John Cena?? Makes him into the Superman hero, can hardly ever be beat and the World title on him every year, would you hate AJ Styles or like him???

My answer.... I'm glad TNA never done that, WCW never really did this with Sting.... But Usually the WWE is known for doing such Hogan, Austin, Rock Undertaker, and Cena.... would I still like AJ Styles as a fan of his, most likely would still be his fan, cause of his moves always something different...
    ANSWERS:
    - I wouldn't mind
    - I would rather cheer for AJ then Cena. EVEN if Styles was a Heel or face.

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Blog Entries
    Maybe.....if AJ could work out for himself which end of the mic to talk into

To be a "supersman" in wrestling you must have the look of a superman first. So no TNA should not push him as a superman typer. I not talking about be a great wrestler I talking about being superman type ex hogan warrior in their prime. A superman becomes the face of your company. The must have the ability to walk into a room and boom people know who they are. AJ could walk into a room and not stand out from anyone else. In tna Storm or gunnar would better fit that role.