Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by TCM442 View Post
    I think it's fairly simple. He's just not good enough. I don't think the casual fan really cares about Christian. Honestly after a while even I stopped caring about Christian. I think his matches are good, I think he has a way with the mic to get people to like or hate him but it's for a limited amount of time.

A lot of people have compared Punk to Christian in this discussion and i just think that's silly. Punk's delivery on the mic is just head and shoulders better than Christian. For example I think if both were given the same exact paragraph to read by creative and couldn't deviate from it Punk's promo will sound more engaging. Think me wrong if you'd like but ALL of Punk's mic work, not even counting his 434 Title Reign, has been amazing. Christian not so much.

I think Christian is a great ring worker but we have all know that doesn't guarantee you championships or a spot on the card. It's how people react to you and no matter how much creative has tried the casual fan won't buy Christian as a Main Eventer. I think that ship has sailed for him.
    I find myself getting more bored and bored with Punk's promos. I loved his initial "pipe bomb", but since, I'd much rather listen to Heyman. I watched the first few minutes of Punk's opening promo the other night and fast forwarded the rest. It's not funny. It's not cool. It's not innovative. It's long winded and bland. Matter of fact, I cant remember the last time I watched an entire Punk promo. I'm usually completely bored after a minute or two.

Punk wouldnt know wit / humor if it bit him in the ass. That's what makes Christian's heel promos great. He uses a great balance of wit with ripping on his opponent / the audience. I've expected soooo much more from Punk since that initial "pipe bomb" and he has greatly disappointed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    If you can't see it, I can't help you. Really, how ridiculously narrow is your vision? They have to look like each other now? Fuck me dead.
    Were you still talking to k-mac or was that a request for bodom?
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    If you can't see it, I can't help you. Really, how ridiculously narrow is your vision? They have to look like each other now? Fuck me dead.
    I'm sorry I don't see a similarity that isn't there. That's my bad.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    I'm sorry I don't see a similarity that isn't there. That's my bad.

Yea, I think robstar has pointed it out pretty well... Also I pointed out that they are similar sizes.... but comments like this is going to back Rob2d2 go logic bot on you.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

TNA Christian Cage was much more fun watching than WWE Christian.

he is still the man and if the WWE promote and push him right... He could be important again
    ​LET ME REMIND SOCIETY THAT I AM A LEGEND. AND ALSO I AM THE ONLY TRUE ENTITY THAT CAN CROSS TWO DIMENSIONS, AND STILL BE RELEVANT ​AMONG MY PEERS

Black Ninja!
    Christian is better than CM Punk. However in the WWE he will never get out of Edge's shadow, even now that edge was forced to retire. They won't give him the creative freedom to be his best like he was in TNA, and he won't get a chance to show the wwe universe his best work which will always be the stuff he did in TNA.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post

Yea, I think robstar has pointed it out pretty well... Also I pointed out that they are similar sizes.... but comments like this is going to back Rob2d2 go logic bot on you.
    All you guys have really stated though is similar size. They don't have a similar gimmick. They don't have a similar moveset. They don't have a similar promo style. I'm, but I just don't see a similarity between these two.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

With two places left in the EC i can see Christian getting one of the spots.