View Poll Results: Who would be the best wwe champion out of these superstars?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chris Jericho

24 42.11%
  • Daniel Brian

14 24.56%
  • Randy Orton

1 1.75%
  • Dolph Ziggler

10 17.54%
  • Miz

0 0%
  • Rey Mysterio

0 0%
  • Ryback

1 1.75%
  • Sheamus

1 1.75%
  • Kane

5 8.77%
  • Kofi Kingston

1 1.75%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I picked Kane yes Kane and here is why. Kane has the size to look good against both the small and big wrestlers. His in ring ability, while not as agile as the Jericho's and Bryan's, still works well. He can do the evil heel role better then anyone except taker and out the list he is the most deserving of a 6 month run with the belt.

Yeah, but considering the WWE Title = Face of the Company... I dont see Kane filling that bill with his mask gimmick. Although I must disagree. I do think Kane is THE best evil heel. He's way more sadistic than Taker was as the leader of the Ministry or Taker's early WWF days.

Gone for Orton, a heel Orton would be better than anyone else on that list.
    Face Orton would be good, just not as good.

Blog Entries
    Chris Jericho

can do face and Heel, put on top quality matches and quick squashes, perform with main eventers and up-and-comers.

simply the best!!

I think Jericho would make the best champion, it's probably not the person I'd pick for future business purposes but even part time past his best Jericho is better than the others on the list right now. The Miz and Bryan need to tech the other how to be each other, a combination of the two in one athlete would be amazing

Blog Entries
    I was stuck between choosing kofi or antonio cesaro for the last entry, i chose kofi because he has experience and has been here longer, i think a superstar needs to be here for at least 3 years to be considered to be champion.

Kofi? If he left the business, I dont think anyone would really even notice would they? Well, maybe you would but for the most part, he isnt a draw.

I voted Y2J because of his experience.
    2. Daniel Bryan
    3. Dolph Ziggler

Blog Entries
    i didn't put cesaro because he is too new, he got his title way too early by the way, and it wasn't a credible title win anyways, because it was santino, and don't go saying santino is alright, and he got a dumb gimmick by the wwe, he could do better if was skilled enough but he is not good enough.

Blog Entries
    Not chose Jericho as he's only part time.

Mah boy D-Bry will make an epic WWE champ. The guy can connect with the fans and wrestling skills are out of question.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!