Thread: Shock Factor

Shock Factor

So a little while ago I stated that I wanted to be on this site less and less. And that I wanted to stay off of social media
    while I was watching the show. And it appears as if it worked. I am watching daniel and rey wrestle and I hear "somebody gone get they ass kicked" I marked out like it was 1998. I had no freaking idea he would be there no one spoiled it for me it was great.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by browne81 View Post
    So a little while ago I stated that I wanted to be on this site less and less. And that I wanted to stay off of social media
    while I was watching the show. And it appears as if it worked. I am watching daniel and rey wrestle and I hear "somebody gone get they ass kicked" I marked out like it was 1998. I had no freaking idea he would be there no one spoiled it for me it was great.
    Yeah man, if you want the shock factor, watch the shows before you log on... I mean I haven't seen raw but I don't care for spoilers much these days anyway.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

The only time I read spoilers is when I know I won't be able to watch the show. Otherwise, what's the point of watching it if you know exactly what's going to happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    The only time I read spoilers is when I know I won't be able to watch the show. Otherwise, what's the point of watching it if you know exactly what's going to happen?
    None. I watch the best parts of raw when I don't see it when they show it here... I'll skip through the boring parts when I get around to watching this weeks...

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Yeah man, if you want the shock factor, watch the shows before you log on... I mean I haven't seen raw but I don't care for spoilers much these days anyway.
    Yeah because I am betting that the site headlines looked something like this.
    Report: Henry spotted at a local gym.
    Rumor: Big surprise tonight at raw involving d.bryan
    Will Henry return tonight?

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by browne81 View Post
    Yeah because I am betting that the site headlines looked something like this.
    Report: Henry spotted at a local gym.
    Rumor: Big surprise tonight at raw involving d.bryan
    Will Henry return tonight?
    I don't know honestly the only thing I clicked on or even looked for were the bolded raw spoilers..

Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I read the SD spoilers to see if I'll want to watch the show to see how things plan out.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

I avoided this site and others like it for about three weeks before the Royal Rumble, and it was the best choice for me. I was able to be legit surprised and it reminded me why it is my favorite ppv. I also found that the Raws leading up to the Rumble were more fun to watch as well. I don't think I am going to bail on these forums, but I will be more selective with what I read.

Blog Entries
    Congratulations. You just achieved one of the most basic human choice skills - not reading the ending of the book first.

i don't remember reading any thing about mark on sites. so i was shocked anyways.