Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Nope. I would say that in the 10 years Cena has been around as opposed to the 7 years we have had the rock, Cena has done a lot more for the business...
    My comment wasnt about who did more but about the idea that the rock appears to be much cooler than cena.

I know. But I like replying
    I can appreciate the bumps we are adding to this thread before we know it other people will notice
    this thread and it will spread like wildfire.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by browne81 View Post
    My comment wasnt about who did more but about the idea that the rock appears to be much cooler than cena.
    I can see why you would think that.
    ]

Black Ninja!
    I can appreciate the bumps we are adding to this thread before we know it other people will notice
    this thread and it will spread like wildfire.
    Pretty much. I'm just keeping this thread relevant until DRG and robstar appear and kill it with fire
    ]

I can see why you would think that.

Pretty much. I'm just keeping this thread relevant until DRG and robstar appear and kill it with fire
    what if the are at work from 9-5 that would be a long wait

Black Ninja!
    what if the are at work from 9-5 that would be a long wait
    DRG only come on when he is at work and robstar will be asleep for the next 3 or 4 hours...
    ]

DRG only come on when he is at work and robstar will be asleep for the next 3 or 4 hours...
    I just made a new thread go check it out i can use the bumps

I don't like John Cena. I don't like his character and his repetitive promos. I especially dislike his in-ring wrestling skills or lack there of; I am the type of fan that actually enjoys wrestling and when someone is not very good in the ring I am definitely not going to be a fan of them. But alas, Cena is there current cash cow as he sells to all the little kids.

By the way, Cena was the main event of most PPVs in 2012 when he wasn't even Champ which is a huge problem and he didn't put over CM Punk and Dolph Ziggler as you say because WWE made it look like Cena had those matches in the bag and the only reason he lost was because of interference.

Blog Entries
    I agree with you, he is kind of weak on the mic, and boring, but hes awesome in the ring, i hate how people call his set the five moves of doom, he does the same thing as randy orton, and kane, and what CM Punk used to do towards the end of the match. It is basically their comeback sequence, setting up or executing the finisher.