Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenEffect View Post
    Exactly! I mean if anyone has seen Cena vs. HBK at Wrestlemania 23 (it's on youtube) it's not like Cena ONLY has five moves. I mean, we're talking about the main event at Wrestlemania! A thirty minute classic! If you were to count every single move and hold Cena performs in that match (punches excluded), surely he'd have more than just five. I'm sure of it.

I'm absolutely, positively sure that he can do more than five moves. Seriously, watch that match and count. There MUST be more than five moves. There has to be... Right?
    Please can you tell me who's had a bad match at Wrestlemania with HBK? I'm not saying that Cena's dreadful, but I don't think a match with Mr Wrestlemania is a good way to evidence his abilities. Michaels makes people look good, hell I seem to remember thinking that Sid was a dangerous superstar and a worthy champion thanks to Michaels selling and psychology

Cena is a product of the WWE. When he gets shoved in our faces constantly, we the viewer, get tired and frustrated. How do we direct this frustration? By booing the person who we feel is the cause of the problem. In this case Cena. Of course you can blame booking but do we know who decides on the finishes? Probably. VKM has the final say on things. But we trust VKM, he's done more good then bad. Take Punks title reign for example. So we stay angry at Cena.

Also he comes of as one smug b****h. When he's cutting a promo it feels like he's giving the middle finger to those who chant Cena sucks. Almost taunting us, like he's thinking, nananana I'm still the top dog, so I must be right and you must wrong. No point in me changing up what I do.

Blog Entries
    CM Punk's title reign may be very very long, and has made history, but the second half of it was boring as hell, he did nothing note-worthy during the second half, and him beating John Cena this year meant nothing new, because Punk did that twice last year. Most other people people's title reigns were twice as good as punk's.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Conquistador View Post
    in fact, anyone who draws sizable momentum, has it curtailed by Cena getting involved,
    in the last year alone:
    Brock Lesners Monumental Comeback
    Big Show's latest mean streak
    AJ's mental state and Relationships
    Dolph Zigglers selling and top quality matches
    The Shield and their presence and destruction over the roster (Pending)

Rather than breathing life into a new, original, prospective talent
    he's killing anything that gets people talking
    Go back even further and you'll find more evidence. I commented recently on someone's blog and listed all the people Cena killed off basically starting with JBL, who was on the verge of becoming the biggest heel in the business in 2005. It was a large list to say the least. Also if you have a look at all big name company faces going as far back as Bruno Sammartino they all have one thing in common - ego. They were pumped up to the point where they ruled the place. It caused friction in business with nearly ALL OF THEM. Cena HAS to have an ego and its only a matter of time before it blows up. He isn't immune, even if the WWE wants me to think he is.

Blog Entries
    can we just delete this thread? its like theres a new one every week and nothing changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    I don't have a problem with Cena. I don't like him and that's my personal opinion and right. I do understand what his role is and understand why he is the way he is, because it's good for business.

Now why I don't personally like his character is simple. I'm a fan of heels. Cena is the polar opposite of that. He's a mega face that never does ANYTHING wrong. He ALWAYS does the right thing and he's a role model. He's always humble and he hardly ever comes off in his promos as arrogant. He's SUPERMAN.

I go to house shows with a group of kids and they all love the guy. They are decked out in Cena gear. So he has his place in wrestling and if he went away it would break some kids hearts, but for me and the type of wrestlers I like, the more heelish they are, the better I like them.

So it's not per-say "hating." It personal choice and listening to the crowd, it's safe to say I'm not the only one who Cena is not their cup of tea.
    summed up in a nutshell
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Blog Entries
    What are you talking about, no one ever makes a pro-cena thread, I rarely ever see one, it's nice to finally have one up.

this will solve everyones problem right here........
    Who cares about who hates who or who likes who, that is wrestling we can pick and choose who we cheer for or who we boo for. but dont say cena is not the greastest entertainer in the buisness right now, cause he is.
    Fact- Cena gets the loudest reaction fro mthe crowed wether it be cheers or boos its still loud and can tear the roof down.
    Fact- at one point the two most sold t-shirts were i hate cena shirts and his own shirt.
    Fact- Cena's first match ever he used a total of 20 diffrent holds and manuvers.
    Fact- other then the raw before the 2013 rumble cena's promos are very good and entertaining wether it makes you laugh, cheer or boo.
    Fact- yes for 8 years cena has been the face of the company but for 8 years no one could step up and handle it like he did until c.m. punk came along
    so in conclusion go be a fan of wwe wether you hate cena or you like him, just keep watching and enjoining. we just need to ride out this pg era trust me i can feel a change a coming

Blog Entries
    I agree completely.

Cena is a butt kisser and the WWE is stupid in their attempt to make the fans out to be stupid
    LET ME REMIND SOCIETY THAT I AM A LEGEND. AND ALSO I AM THE ONLY TRUE ENTITY THAT CAN CROSS TWO DIMENSIONS, AND STILL BE RELEVANT ​AMONG MY PEERS