Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by grave View Post
    i dont hate cena, I only hate the guy that keeps putting cena in the main event.
    give him a 2-3 month break, like they did with swagger because we all have seen his 5 moves of doom way to many times now
    No need to give him a break to have him off the main event !

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I'd like it to be publicly known that if he didn't post it I was going to. So it's fuel to the fire tiiiime! ;D

I think we can all agree that Cena is weaker on the mic compared to most mid-carders but out wrestlers them night after night. If you don't think my opinion is 100% accurate then you're either 12 or haven't really watched a lot of wrestling.
    Ah Van... You are silly...

STEALING THE SHOW... No really... I stole ewncw from TT... He's locked in the dungeons..

despite my username, i do not hate cena. He is the top guy in the company for a reason, he puts asses in the seats, kids love him and their parents buy his merch for them. He is a great PR guy too. Is he the best in the ring? Hell no, but neither was Hogan and look what he did for the sport. My only prob with him is how he is always booked to come out on top of all his feuds in the end and his lack of actually having many matches on Raw and him needing to headline each and every PPV. His mic skills? He shows great passion when he is serious but most of his promos have been childish or downright horrible- i blame his writers for that. ROCKS promos can be childish at times too, but it works for him somehow. For Cena, it just makes him sound, idk, corny, hokey. As for a heel Cena, they missed the boat by not doing it during the Nexus angle. They need to keep him face for as long as they can now, milk him for what he is worth

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodomens View Post
    he's such a buzzkill
    He's the best thing in wrestling full stop!

STEALING THE SHOW... No really... I stole ewncw from TT... He's locked in the dungeons..

Blog Entries
    Let me sum up John Cena's career in one picture. Sure the picture is a few years old but its still relevant and will be till Cena either retires or leaves WWE.

What's wrong with Cena? quite frankly EVERYTHING. He's like Hogan circa 1991. Forced down fan's throats with constant cheap wins, long title reigns that should have been over sooner, 5 moves of doom and of course, no selling. Bret Hart will never forgive Hogan for WM IX, where Bret had a long and one of the best damn title matches of the year against Yokozuna. Only for Hogan to come down to the ring and win the belt off Yoko in 20 seconds.

Cena is pretty much like this. In all of his matches, its the same match every damn time. Cena spends about 95% of the match getting his ass kicked, then the last 5% will be Cena overcoming the odds, no selling moves and of course, winning. His promos are all the same. Pop culture references and then screaming the same point. He has zero mic skill. He's only over with 7 year olds and 20 something women. All the wrestling fans I know who like me have grown up with the New Generation of the WWF, Attitude Era and ECW, we can't stand Cena. He's everything that's wrong about it is now.

One last thing, he's a massive hypocrite. He's the face of the WWE's Be A Star Anti Bullying campaigns, yet he's openly insulted and maked gay jokes at several wrestlers including Zack Ryder.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. McMahon View Post
    Let me sum up John Cena's career in one picture. Sure the picture is a few years old but its still relevant and will be till Cena either retires or leaves WWE.

He is the best in the business and you know it!

Lets go Cena haters suck

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    despite my username, i do not hate cena. He is the top guy in the company for a reason, he puts asses in the seats, kids love him and their parents buy his merch for them. He is a great PR guy too. Is he the best in the ring? Hell no, but neither was Hogan and look what he did for the sport. My only prob with him is how he is always booked to come out on top of all his feuds in the end and his lack of actually having many matches on Raw and him needing to headline each and every PPV. His mic skills? He shows great passion when he is serious but most of his promos have been childish or downright horrible- i blame his writers for that. ROCKS promos can be childish at times too, but it works for him somehow. For Cena, it just makes him sound, idk, corny, hokey. As for a heel Cena, they missed the boat by not doing it during the Nexus angle. They need to keep him face for as long as they can now, milk him for what he is worth
    The reason that the rock can do it and cena cannot is because the rock is cool. Cena is not.

Let me put it in another way rock is the the font or however u spell his name and cena is like ron howards character in that show. So if the fonz says "I want a glass of water" it will sound super cool if ron howard says the samething it will sound lame and corny