Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Whats with all hating on John Cena?

Really, come on guys, Cena did nothing wrong in his career. The reason he is the face of the WWE, and gets in the main events, is that he worked his ass off to get where he is today. He deserves everything he gets, and is a really talented entertainer. Everyone says that he hogs all the spotlight, and that he gets way too many opportunities, but have you seen his 2012. He had the worst year of his career, he only had 2 one on one wwe title matches, the same as most world title contenders in any given year, and the wwe had cena lose to punk on both occasions. That is basically John Cena putting CM Punk over, and they actually had Cena put over Dolph Ziggler at TLC, who I don't hate or like, have no feelings toward him. The WWE gave all the fans what they wanted, and they still complain about Cena.

Black Ninja!
    Cena is awesome. The problem is that NOBODY else, not even punk is on his level. He is better with the crowd and gets the biggest reaction either way. He is the money man, the issue with that is that noone else does a good enough job to take some of the shine away from him.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    A quick question, how do i put a pic for my profile on here, i tried last night and today i can't get it
    I already got a pic ready, i just need to put it up

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by HellDemon102094 View Post
    A quick question, how do i put a pic for my profile on here, i tried last night and today i can't get it
    I already got a pic ready, i just need to put it up
    Should be in settings edit avatar man. Should have some sort of explanation of how to put it in. Welcome to EWN btw. Happy postings...

Cena > Punk...

Blog Entries
    Thanks man, i will do it later, im on a crappy laptop right now, need to get on actual computer

i dont hate cena, I only hate the guy that keeps putting cena in the main event.
    give him a 2-3 month break, like they did with swagger because we all have seen his 5 moves of doom way to many times now

Blog Entries
    I can agree that he needs a break, and when people talk about a heel turn, it should only happen in the last year of his career, meaning at very end.

Black Ninja!
    It is easier to navigate on a real computer. I'm using my phone...

He whole idea of Cena having 5 move is silly... He has a variety of moves. His end sequence in matches is always similar but that's not a unique thing. Most wrestlers have a normal ending sequence to their matches.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I'd like it to be publicly known that if he didn't post it I was going to. So it's fuel to the fire tiiiime! ;D

I think we can all agree that Cena is weaker on the mic compared to most mid-carders but out wrestlers them night after night. If you don't think my opinion is 100% accurate then you're either 12 or haven't really watched a lot of wrestling.