Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The company as a whole will benefit this year i think either that or it will go out of business the have gone all in this year lets see if it pays off. (I hope it does)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    The company as a whole will benefit this year i think either that or it will go out of business the have gone all in this year lets see if it pays off. (I hope it does)
    The company is growing more ever so slowly...... It should be TNAs year going on the road, new PPV plan, expanding it presence in Wrestling as being the alternative of the WWE and other wrestling companies... As long they stick to smaller wrestling venues they should be just fine....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Going re-elaborate my 1st statement..... the 1st half of the year will be Bully Ray and Jeff Hardy year up till the summer... Where they will start the BFG series and Magnus, probably Wes Brisco and AJ Styles will get pushed into the world title picture...

As for Knockouts..... don't and wouldn't be surprise if we see the Mickie James heel turn....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

TNA fans saying this will be there year the last 3 years.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    Define: "missing the point"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    Most TNA fans including me, have said that for the past 10 years less alone the last 3...

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    TNA has basically tried everything just about to try and compete and haven't found it yet. Maybe doing more shows away from Universal will help matters, but I'm not sold on it. To me it just seems like TNA is not a professionally run company when comparing it to the WWE.

Christopher Daniels World Champ??
    Bully Ray World Champ??
    Kaz World Champ??
    Sting is still a sellable name??

My God smh

It should be Gunner's year. He's 31 and been in the company for a little while now. He's aggressive in the ring with good enough mic work & has a good sellable look. He could be something big if packaged correctly.

I'd like to see them rebuild the roster though. People say so and so is young, but nobody on this roster is young anymore.

Abyss 39
    AJ Styles 35
    Austin Aries 34
    Bobby Roode 36
    Bully Ray 42
    Chavo Guerrero 42
    Chris Sabin 31
    Christian York 35
    Christopher Daniels 42
    Crimson 27
    Devon 40
    Doug Williams 40
    Eric Young 33
    Garrett Bischoff 28
    Gunner 31
    Hernandez 40
    James Storm 35
    Jeff Hardy 35
    Joey Ryan 32
    Kazarian 35
    Kenny King 32
    Kurt Angle 44
    Magnus 26
    Matt Morgan 36
    Mr. Anderson 36
    Rob Van Dam 42
    Robbie E 29
    Samoa Joe 33
    Sting 53
    Wes Brisco 29
    Zema Ion 26

Sam Shaw 29, Alex Silva 22, Rockstar Spud 30

So who is going to elevate your company for the next five years? Are you realistically build Magnus & Gunner into THE top guys by next BFG? Do you trust Garrett Bischoff & Crimson as becoming bigger than the nothing they are. They have about three or four guys in their late 20s to early 30s that, personally, I'd build to carry my company starting right away. Take that gimmick off Robbie E & let him be himself. He is good on the mic & in the ring with a good look if he cut his hair. Magnus & Gunner could be big. Chris Sabin can be a good upper midcarder & Wes Brisco I've yet to see enough to have judgement, but for the future, this roster is not going to work.

So I think this SHOULD be the guys I mentioned year & young guys in OVW & the indies year to get a TNA contract.

Normal Member
    Christopher Daniels is all i have to say