Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

2013 will be there year

With over a month into 2013, who will have a successful year in TNA this year????
    A wrestler, a knockout, a tag team, or the company????

My 1st pick will be Magnus judging by the 1st UK show on TV, he came across very hot on TV in front of the hometown and country crowd.... I believe it now or never to give Magnus a successful single push with TV title and maybe BFG series push and maybe World title win!!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Honestly, it will be Sting just like every year. TNA is dead set on pushing his old, shirt-wearing, has-been ass.

Who I would like to see showcased is Daniels. This guy might be the most underrated guy in the last 20+ years. It is amazing to me that Daniels has never held a World Title. This of course is a pipe dream because they will push Sting, Hogan, RVD, Hardy and hardy's too old buddy Christian York.

Yes, This post was negative, but as a longtime TNA viewer I have realized that they have no intention of being an alternative.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shortncurly View Post
    Honestly, it will be Sting just like every year. TNA is dead set on pushing his old, shirt-wearing, has-been ass.

Who I would like to see showcased is Daniels. This guy might be the most underrated guy in the last 20+ years. It is amazing to me that Daniels has never held a World Title. This of course is a pipe dream because they will push Sting, Hogan, RVD, Hardy and hardy's too old buddy Christian York.

Yes, This post was negative, but as a longtime TNA viewer I have realized that they have no intention of being an alternative.
    I wouldn't call him as has-been he still the name that they can put in the headline of a card and get attention.....

Agree with Daniels he long over due for a World title run that probably never will happen.... But TNA been mixing things up.... with old and new..... Probably will be Bully and Magnus and AJ Styles.....
    Hogan isn't even wrestling so he want be pushed......
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

their*

ten characters

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

2013 = Christopher Daniels' year

Black Ninja!
    Brad Maddox!

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    their*

ten characters
    I ain't no grammar nazi, but I was just going to post exactly the same

I agree that Daniels deserves a run as world champ as I've always been a fan of him. Bully deserves one too & I'm tired of the Aces & Eights. I'd like to see Bully win the title & Daniels take it off of him. Then with some work I'd like to see Kaz get tired of Daniels & take the strap off of Daniels.

HIGHLY unlikely but I'd like to see it.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

Surely to God they have to give Bubba a World Champion run.

Kenny King- This man is too talented for TNA not to propel him into a champions role. Maybe not Heavyweight champion but X-Division champion for sure.

Another guy I would like to see really bust out is Magnus, been a fan of his since his British Invasion days.