Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Jeff Hardy to put over CM Punk ?? Really ? :-/

Blog Entries
    First of all, I am excited to hear that my first post on this forum has actually sparked some sort of debate. Second, I am going to say this because I have been a Jeff Hardy fan since I was a little kid, he was always my favorite. Jeff should by no means put CM Punk over, he already did it once years ago, and as a result gave CM Punk a few world titles under his belt. Jeff should not also go back to WWE, they would have a Punk vs. Hardy feud, and then move Hardy eventually down into a lower mid-card talent.

Jeff Hardy in the WWE was good for the business. He was a top merchandise seller, just behind Cena. I don't know if it's real but I've read that even once his merch sold better than Cena's... I also enjoy his matches. He's a good wrestler, the only thing he has not is the mic skills. He totaly sucks on the mic !!!

Black Ninja!
    Why don't we look at how well they have used consequences creed so far...? Yep... Let's leave the TNA wrestlers in TNA...

Blog Entries
    TNA wrestlers going to WWE, on most occasions would hurt their career to an extent where they could not be fixed. If a wrestler in the slumps goes to TNA, they have a pretty good chance of getting an on-screen role, no matter how bad it is. I mean look at Chavo, the WWE had nothing to do with him, he was a lower lower card guy at best during the end of his career, and he went to TNA, and actually does something, he is Tag Champ for Christ-sakes. He may not be the best, but hes doing something relevant.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by HellDemon102094 View Post
    TNA wrestlers going to WWE, on most occasions would hurt their career to an extent where they could not be fixed. If a wrestler in the slumps goes to TNA, they have a pretty good chance of getting an on-screen role, no matter how bad it is. I mean look at Chavo, the WWE had nothing to do with him, he was a lower lower card guy at best during the end of his career, and he went to TNA, and actually does something, he is Tag Champ for Christ-sakes. He may not be the best, but hes doing something relevant.
    Was a tag champ...

To the WWE:
    Kurt Angle - He deserves one more run in the big leagues
    Abyss - Seems like the WWE could do a lot with Abyss. He's got some of the appeal of Mankind and early Kane.

To TNA:
    Zack Ryder - Send his overrated internet marks lovin' ass to TNA. There he would fit in nicely with the other overrated internet marks' choices.
    Epico & Primo - I just have a hard time buying them as major stars on the current WWE roster
    The Usos - Seem like a better fit in TNA than the WWE.

And as a Chavo fan, I think that says more about the TNA product or lack there of...

Morgan and Magnus to the wwe and Y2J to TNA

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by body slam View Post
    Morgan and Magnus to the wwe and Y2J to TNA
    Magnus would be the only one i could see making the move

I love to see Aries
    realistically i'd go with Chris sabin
    but only if Shelley goes too