Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Which TNA wrestlers would you sign to WWE and Vice Versa?

I think certain wrestlers would be better served to other company. Wrestlers such as Christian, who is rumored to return to WWE soon, should go to TNA, where he will certainly be put to better use. Wrestlers such as Kurt Angle, in my opinion, would be better put to use in WWE, as he would certainly be a main event player, unlike in TNA lately. What are your ideas, who do you think would do better on each respective roster?

Aces & 8s invade WWE !! Can't wait !

Blog Entries
    That would be awesome, people say that Devon wasn't a good reveal, but it does not always matter what their star power is, it was an awesome reveal, no one, and i mean no one, saw it coming.

Whoever they sign, it's going to follow the same formula:

TNA:

Big Name - Main Event, either immediately, or after a bit. Or if not, just to any of the titles(Chavo)
    Small IWC liked name - Some sort of push, just to throw it in WWE's face, before they fall off into obscurity(Pope)

WWE:

Big Name - Likely a jobber for a while, before WWE decides to push them. Mess it up and have people on their asses to let them go back to TNA.
    Small Name - See above

that being said:

I would like to see Joe, Morgan, Sabin(Injured), Kaz, Daniels, Hern(surprisingly) and Roode in WWE
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by HellDemon102094 View Post
    That would be awesome, people say that Devon wasn't a good reveal, but it does not always matter what their star power is, it was an awesome reveal, no one, and i mean no one, saw it coming.
    Taz and Devon's reveals should have been switched.

Taz revealed as VP(DOC wins the TV Title), and Devon reconciling with Bully in time for the wedding, and then turning on him.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Bobby Roode would be great in WWE. I hope he jumps eventually.

Blog Entries
    WWE to TNA-- The Colons all 3 Carlito, Primo, and Epico now that would be cool...... Then good ole JR would be the ultimate jump.... One bigger Stone Cold Steve Austin probably want happen but he would fit in on Impact esp live and on the road...

TNA to WWE-- who would the WWE actually push, Kurt Angle but just don't see him leaving TNA right now... Jeff Hardy would be great to see him bring his extreme self back to the WWE....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    I have no idea but anyone except robbie E

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Aces & 8s invade WWE !! Can't wait !
    You know all Aces & Eights Memebers were already in WWE right? (Also WWE Development schools) -MINUS GARRET BISHOFF
    -

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Honestly, I think Angle should stay. So should Hardy. In WWE, Hardy would just be thrown in there to put guys like Ziggler and Punk over. He's fine where he's at. Some jumps I'd like to see are....Cody Rhodes, Kofi Kingston, R-Truth (return), and some of the guys WWE either let go or doesn't use like Yoshi Tatsu and Trent Beretta for the X Division. I'm not sure about jumps to WWE because I think the guys who are stars in TNA now, would be nobody in WWE. Roode, Storm, Aries, they'd all be utilized poorly. I think they're good where they're at.