WWE's mistake regarding Wade Barett

I honestly feel WWE should have kept the Intercontinental tournament and Wade's fued with Bo Dallas going at the same time. Imagine Barrett fueding with Bo and having the winner of the tournement to deal with. It would be hard for people to decide which one they want to win. I would have Barrett lose to both men and have the WWE universe thinking " Is this too much for Barrett to handle? " It's an interesting concept. Anyone agree or would you do it differently ?

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie P Jr View Post
    I honestly feel WWE should have kept the Intercontinental tournament and Wade's fued with Bo Dallas going at the same time. Imagine Barrett fueding with Bo and having the winner of the tournement to deal with. It would be hard for people to decide which one they want to win. I would have Barrett lose to both men and have the WWE universe thinking " Is this too much for Barrett to handle? " It's an interesting concept. Anyone agree or would you do it differently ?
    They should have just had the tournament and have Bo Dallas upset all his opponents in it. I don't know it just seemed like a way to continue his feud with Barrett.

I would have let Wade feud with Bo, and the tournament be for the US Title. Since it was going to be on Main Event anyway, it would have been perfect, since that's where Antonio performs a lot anyway.

Your idea, I think, would have been better suited to work with a face champion instead.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

I think while it would work with a face it would be more interesting with a dominate heel champion. Think of Barrett winning match after match in impressive fashion and then having 2 men challenge and beat him, could have Barrett rethinking his game.

I don't think so. A heel in peril doesn't appeal to me much. I don't really want to think of a heel and 'is it to much for him to handle'. You could work it with a face and two heel challengers coming after him. 'Can he handle the odds'. Work the sympathy angle, the face in peril, the underdog in the fight coming back up against two challengers.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

I personally love tournaments and was really looking forward to the IC cup, a fresh idea involving the IC title for once. It would of been a nice way to bring back benjamin, carlito, etc. since they weren't used in the rumble.

I would've rather they had Barrett feuding with someone else, like Zack Ryder, Justin Gabriel or Alex Riley. Bo is just going to get lost in the shuffle during WrestleMania season, so it would probably hurt Bo, but it won't hurt someone who's already on the main roster all that much.

Or better yet, Barrett should feud with The Miz. Two upper carders who could have an epic feud over the IC Title and make it look important.

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    I hope u all aint jumping on a new rookie's bandwagon now..
    bo dallas has no talent in my opinion
    he is a bonified future to be jobber..
    wade barrett has the mic skills the looks of a champion and the charisma of such
    bo dallas is only swimming with the fishes and kissing the beautiful mermaids right now..but soon he will wake up in his bed with his trousers wet realizing he just got squashed by lord tensai on superstars...

Or just have Bo enter into the tournament.