Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

A new concept for EC

I would love to see Cena team up with Sheamus and Ryback and take on The Shield in a Elimination Chamber match, sort of like a new war games - WWE style. I think it could be amazing anyone agree ?

I've been waiting for years to see one of them seeing as you can do it on WWE games, this is their chance and I bet it would be great.

Would love to see it!

That sounds like a great idea.

Which is exactly why WWE's creative isn't going to go with it.

I think it could be awesome because theres so many ways it can go. For Example - The Shield can dominate the match and truly become the hottest heel group in the buisness or Ryback can turn on his partners and join the Shield. Plus im sure other people can come up with other ideas that can shake the landscape of WWE.

cena, ryback and sheamus against three rookies ... that is not even a match ...

Quote Originally Posted by grave View Post
    cena, ryback and sheamus against three rookies ... that is not even a match ...
    Rookies is a bit of a stretch.

But in WWE terms then yeah your right.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie P Jr View Post
    I would love to see Cena team up with Sheamus and Ryback and take on The Shield in a Elimination Chamber match, sort of like a new war games - WWE style. I think it could be amazing anyone agree ?
    This is going to happen at EC.

I hope the faces will be more competitive than the 1st match The Shield had vs Hell No & Ryback. Also I hope The Shield will sell some power moves, because last time, they did not. I don't care about who wins but if the match is a beatdown just like the other, it's going to be boring to watch...I hope Sheamus & Ryback will have some good momentum. Cena will probably take a beating as usual so don't care.

Blog Entries
    The match is going to happen, they gave a huge hint on Raw last night.

Anyone else feel this is deja vu just for cena to have something to do till wrestlemania. Reminds me of his feud with Kane at EC last year. Sadly I see team Cena winning

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    wait shouldnt the rock be defending his tittle on the elimination chamber itself?