Hybrid View

The real main event for Wrestlemania!!!

So with all the talk of Triple H taking on Brock Lesnar and CM Punk taking on The Undertaker(If ready) at Wrestlemania, it had me thinking. I really don't care to see Brock vs. HHH again. If the Undertaker is able to perform then he should have a great match with CM Punk, but what I would really rather see happen is this....

Why not have Paul Heyman some how cost CM Punk the WWE Championship at EC. Thus having Punk blame and or fire Heyman as his personal manager opening the door for Brock to stick up for Heyman and lead to a Brock vs. Punk match at WM. I honestly don't think it is a necessity to have HHH and Undertaker on the Mania card due to the Rock and Brock Lesnar so you can give taker time to rest for next years WM.

I would really like every ones opinion on this.

I just couldn't buy Punk beating Lesnar. I could picture Punk somehow beating anyone but lesnar. Lesnar is just too big, and due to his UFC training, just feels too (legit) well trained for Punk to realistically win.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

IMO I think the main event should be a brother vs brother match... hornswoggle vs the hand

I like it, but the main event is Rock vs Cena II bud...for all I care, HHH can take on undertaker AGAIN

rest for the next years?? Tis is takers last mania, perhaps he comes back next year but I really doubt it, since last year it wasn t sure he would be on the card, and this yaer it is even less sure ... btw any taker match draws, so they should give him the main event

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    Blog Entries
    I'm calling it now. Ziggler to cash in at WrestleMania.

You're welcome!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    I just couldn't buy Punk beating Lesnar. I could picture Punk somehow beating anyone but lesnar. Lesnar is just too big, and due to his UFC training, just feels too (legit) well trained for Punk to realistically win.
    overall decimation but with a roll up win for punk could work
    a series of matches would work for these two

John Cena and Triple H are both being advertised for SmackDown in Boston on April 9th. This is the first SmackDown after WrestleMania 29.
    OK so now we know that Cena will win the WWE championship at Mania and that Triple H will beat Brock Lesnar ! Now it's sure !