Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    Chris Jericho.
    23. Chris Jericho. And I quote... "Celebrated Unified tag team title reign with Big Show ended in the main event of TLC when they lost to HHH and Shawn Michaels in a TLC match... Was arrested for public intoxication on January 27 following a 5:00am skirmish with Gregory Helms in a taxi which cost Helms his job with WWE... Was essentially handed the World title by Shawn Michaels after Michaels sneaked into the Elimination Chambers and superkicked The Undertaker on February 21... Series with Edge, which included bouts at WrestleMania and Extreme Rules, was anticlimactic... Was demoted after WWE realised he intended to leave the company when his contract expired in September... Team player dutifully cleanly to Evan Bourne at Fatal 4 Way on June 20 in a result which was meant to place Bourne on the path to stardom, but amounted to nothing when WWE lost interest in Bourne weeks later... Was booted from the Six-Pack elimination match at Night Of Champions in just 1:28... Put John Morrison over in a decent match on the September 20 Raw... Was Punted by Randy Orton following his disqualification loss on September 27 to explain his exit from the company... Is expected back in time for WrestleMania XXVII."

  2. #22
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,230
    Blog Entries
    1
    Well done sir.

    What did you think of the list?
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

     

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Well done sir.

    What did you think of the list?
    Davey Richards should be number one, Kurt has had a fantastic year but Davey hasn't stop this year, he has continued to put on outstanding matches all year long, while Kurt, I know this is bit of a shot, had to nurse his old neck injury and that is what I feel separates them. I feel that Jeff Hardy shouldn't be on the list. I don't understand why tag team, like MCMG, Beer Money and Generation Me, are rated separately, I know Kings of Wrestling, Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli, they did a bit of single wrestling, but what has Chris Sabin done this year that was so special for him to put at number eight on the list while Alex Shelley is at number 11? Btw, I love MCMG, I wasn't being an ass.

  4. #24
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,230
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Young Guns View Post
    Davey Richards should be number one, Kurt has had a fantastic year but Davey hasn't stop this year, he has continued to put on outstanding matches all year long, while Kurt, I know this is bit of a shot, had to nurse his old neck injury and that is what I feel separates them. I feel that Jeff Hardy shouldn't be on the list. I don't understand why tag team, like MCMG, Beer Money and Generation Me, are rated separately, I know Kings of Wrestling, Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli, they did a bit of single wrestling, but what has Chris Sabin done this year that was so special for him to put at number eight on the list while Alex Shelley is at number 11? Btw, I love MCMG, I wasn't being an ass.
    Hey dude. I've been reading The Top 50 for 10 years and it's been spot on each year.

    Kurt and Davey could have gone either way... Kurt did wonders with the material that he was given. Richards body of work this year should have grabbed him the number one spot this year, but I've no problems with Kurt propping up the list.

    As for the tag team's being rated individually, it's the way they've always done it. The rankings aren't based on singles matches, the fantastic tag matches that BM, GM and MCMG were taken in to account. Chris Sabin is the embodiment of the modern wrestler and more than deserves his position on the card.

    As for Jeff being there. It surprised me too. I suppose his epic match with Angle was enough to justify his placement.

    How did you feel about Randys position? I thought it was justified, he worked hard this year.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

     

  5. #25
    Black Ninja! The Brown One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Auckland, NewZealand
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    4
    KD please tell me, why is Rey #2?

    Give me the accomplishments, and your personal opinion.

  6. #26
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,230
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rey was 2nd out of the wrestler's currently under contract to WWE. His overall placing was 15 (he was number one last year)

    Here's the write up for him

    15. Rey Mysterio

    Still hasn't had the major knee operation he required one year ago due to his famously high pain threshold and, presumably, a sense of duty to WWE, which has so few other topline stars.... Matches with the Undertaker on December 25 and at Royal Rumble, where Mysterio busted Takers nose, were enjoyable.... Feud with CM Punk was one of WWE's best of 2010... On Pay Per View, beat Punk at Wrestlemania, lost to him in a superior rematch at Extreme Rules on April 25, and defeated him again at Over the Limit on May 23 to earn the right to shave Punk's head... Was forced to postpone a vacation and replace The Undertaker in main events after he accidentally broke Takers nose and orbital bone in a match on May 25... Pinned Jack Swagger in a Fatal Four Way match on June 20 to win his second World Title... Lost the gold four weeks later when Kane cashed in his MITB title shot... Was confronted by Alberto Del Rio in a memorable segment on the August 20 Smackdown and beaten by him that night and supposedly injured the next week to excuse him from television so he could take his previously scheduled holiday... Beat Del Rio in a good grudge match on the October 8 Smackdown... After eight years in WWE, we have to ask; what else is there left for Mysterio to do, except turn heel?

    My thoughts on him being, basically, the Number One guy in WWE this year?

    It's kind of hard to argue. It's been a great year in the ring for Rey.

    But

    Rey is no longer one of the wrestler's I pay much attention to. He's awesome, and has been for so long, but unfortunately I've seen it all(well, most of it) before.... Now that heel turn, that was mentioned in the write up, would be something to make me pay attention.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

     

  7. #27
    Black Ninja! The Brown One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Auckland, NewZealand
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    4
    Ah thankyou. I guess in terms of wrestling, and storylines, hes been doing them quite well, apart from the injuries. Bryan and Ziggler would be my #1 in terms of wrestling ability, but they didn't always have long matches on SD and Raw, and weren't put into the main event storylines.

  8. #28
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,230
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Ah thankyou. I guess in terms of wrestling, and storylines, hes been doing them quite well, apart from the injuries. Bryan and Ziggler would be my #1 in terms of wrestling ability, but they didn't always have long matches on SD and Raw, and weren't put into the main event storylines.
    Reys overal position (15) just goes to show how bad WWE has been in 2010, compared to 2009.... Fingers crossed for them in 2011... I believe with the talent they have WWE should have a good year, wrestling wise.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

     

  9. #29
    Black Ninja! The Brown One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Auckland, NewZealand
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Reys overal position (15) just goes to show how bad WWE has been in 2010, compared to 2009.... Fingers crossed for them in 2011... I believe with the talent they have WWE should have a good year, wrestling wise.
    Yeah they should focus more on the midcard talent, and eliminate some of the promos, interviews and comedy segments that are just stupid. I'd love to see more wrestling matches from the likes of Bryan, Kidd, Ziggler, Kingston, Rhodes for sure, Drew(if they give him a push again), Ted(see Drew) and definitely Swagger should be getting the spotlight for a while.

  10. #30
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,230
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Yeah they should focus more on the midcard talent, and eliminate some of the promos, interviews and comedy segments that are just stupid. I'd love to see more wrestling matches from the likes of Bryan, Kidd, Ziggler, Kingston, Rhodes for sure, Drew(if they give him a push again), Ted(see Drew) and definitely Swagger should be getting the spotlight for a while.
    The names you mentioned are hopefully the future.

    Throw in a bit of Rollins, Punk and Bryan and we've got a party.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

     

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.