Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Hey dude. I've been reading The Top 50 for 10 years and it's been spot on each year.

Kurt and Davey could have gone either way... Kurt did wonders with the material that he was given. Richards body of work this year should have grabbed him the number one spot this year, but I've no problems with Kurt propping up the list.

As for the tag team's being rated individually, it's the way they've always done it. The rankings aren't based on singles matches, the fantastic tag matches that BM, GM and MCMG were taken in to account. Chris Sabin is the embodiment of the modern wrestler and more than deserves his position on the card.

As for Jeff being there. It surprised me too. I suppose his epic match with Angle was enough to justify his placement.

How did you feel about Randys position? I thought it was justified, he worked hard this year.
    I couldn't care you who was number one, both deserved it. To be honest, most of the guys deserved to be where they are. I would have went tits IF Cena was on it, I don't hate Cena, he just hasn't had good year. I feel Orton would been higher on the list if he wasn't involved with Nexus/Cena storyline, it really hurt his title run. If Jeff deserved to be on The PS 50 list for one great match, why isn't Undertaker on the list?

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Young Guns View Post
    I couldn't care you who was number one, both deserved it. To be honest, most of the guys deserved to be where they are. I would have went tits IF Cena was on it, I don't hate Cena, he just hasn't had good year. I feel Orton would been higher on the list if he wasn't involved with Nexus/Cena storyline, it really hurt his title run. If Jeff deserved to be on The PS 50 list for one great match, why isn't Undertaker on the list?
    Thats a good point about Undertaker, but barring that Epic Match with Michaels, I don't think Taker has had that great of a year. Jeff has had couple of fairly decent matches (as pointed out in his write up) in TNA.... I'm not really a Jeff (or Taker for that matter) fan so its kinda hard for me personally to justify his positioning. I would say that he's had a better year in the ring than Taker though.

Cena's lame punches alone are enough to keep him off the list. He'd have to have a really good year, by his standards, to even be considered for placement, which he hasnt.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Thats a good point about Undertaker, but barring that Epic Match with Michaels, I don't think Taker has had that great of a year. Jeff has had couple of fairly decent matches (as pointed out in his write up) in TNA.... I'm not really a Jeff (or Taker for that matter) fan so its kinda hard for me personally to justify his positioning. I would say that he's had a better year in the ring than Taker though.

Cena's lame punches alone are enough to keep him off the list. He'd have to have a really good year, by his standards, to even be considered for placement, which he hasnt.
    Taker has had a really bad year, up to WrestleMania he was having a pretty decent year. Everything after that (his three matches with Kane) has been pretty poor, but he can't help it, he has injured. But I feel that guys like Douglas Williams, Desmond Wolfe, Jay Lethal, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler and Christopher Daniels, all have worked harder than him. I don't like Hardy, if you can't stand Hardy. Cena can bring it, he has not done it this year. Had you feel about Jack Swagger being on the list? I like Swagger, but I was surpised to find him on it.

Blog Entries
    Taker has had a really bad year, up to WrestleMania he was having a pretty decent year. Everything after that (his three matches with Kane) has been pretty poor, but he can't help it, he has injured. But I feel that guys like Douglas Williams, Desmond Wolfe, Jay Lethal, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler and Christopher Daniels, all have worked harder than him. I don't like Hardy, if you can't stand Hardy. Cena can bring it, he has not done it this year. Had you feel about Jack Swagger being on the list? I like Swagger, but I was surpised to find him on it.
    Swagger probably made it due to his title run which had a few high profile matches, in which he did alright in my opinion.

As for Cena being able to bring it. I agree that when he's in the big matches he invariably puts on a decent showing, 2006 being a prime example of this, but his matches are mostly predictable snoozefests and his offense is "offensive" at times.

Hopefully with the right booking guys like Daniels, Kofi and Morrison will be back on the list.

Swagger probably made it due to his title run which had a few high profile matches, in which he did alright in my opinion.

As for Cena being able to bring it. I agree that when he's in the big matches he invariably puts on a decent showing, 2006 being a prime example of this, but his matches are mostly predictable snoozefests and his offense is "offensive" at times.

Hopefully with the right booking guys like Daniels, Kofi and Morrison will be back on the list.
    I totally agree but it just took me by surprise that he only made it in at 50, at least he is on the list. I think Daniels and Morrison has a big year ahead of them, I hope...

Blog Entries
    I totally agree but it just took me by surprise that he only made it in at 50, at least he is on the list. I think Daniels and Morrison has a big year ahead of them, I hope...
    On the world stage, the quality of wrestling has been a lot better than what the WWE brings to the table. Taking that in to account I think he's lucky to have even been on there. Especially after his stinkers with the "albatross" that is The Big Show.

WWE really dropped the ball on most of the new talent they tried to push this year. Kofi should have been someone big by now, last year he was well on his way, but I suppose his run in with Randy late 2009 did him no favours.

If Daniels, and Homicide for that matter, remain with ROH they should make the grade again.

I'd love to see Williams and Wolfe return as well, but with TNA's erratic booking (especially with Wolfe) you never know what's in store.