Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

TNA Impact 12/16/2010 Opener

I only saw the first fifteen minutes so far, but holy shit the crowd was dead. I almost felt sorry for a Jeff Hardy seeking a reaction, but he got nothing. That was almost like playing for an empty arena and I'm not sure at this point if it's Hardy's fault or if the crowd is really starting to suck that much.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RevolutionIcon View Post
    I only saw the first fifteen minutes so far, but holy shit the crowd was dead. I almost felt sorry for a Jeff Hardy seeking a reaction, but he got nothing. That was almost like playing for an empty arena and I'm not sure at this point if it's Hardy's fault or if the crowd is really starting to suck that much.
    Really surprising considering TNA fans never shutup! What was Hardy saying? (Sorry, I can't watch TNA till it comes out with results or streams on Saturday(Americas Fri))

Quote Originally Posted by RevolutionIcon View Post
    Um, what Impact were you watching because like the guy below you said, they actually wouldn't be quiet. At one point, Kennedy even responded to what one guy yelled out and the crowd was heavily behind Morgan in his support for Kennedy not competting with a concussion.

I think this is just another thread to bash TNA for no apparent reason...
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.

I skimmed through the clips on the website.

Why the fuck is Eric Young walking around with the TNA World Heavyweight Championship?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I skimmed through the clips on the website.

Why the fuck is Eric Young walking around with the TNA World Heavyweight Championship?
    Its not the World title...its a belt he made up. They're still going with this "Eric Young has brain damage" angle while meanwhile OJ is trying to find ways to get EY to notice him in a "different light". Personally, I thought the scene with him and Kendrick last night was funny but I really think TNA needs to make better use of Young. I didn't like his heel turn but I did like him as the loveable loser.

The difference in that and his character now is, he's getting the "Santino treatment" but he was still able to win championships and competed more when he was just the loveable loser.
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.

Quote Originally Posted by Xpacfan View Post
    Its not the World title...its a belt he made up. They're still going with this "Eric Young has brain damage" angle while meanwhile OJ is trying to find ways to get EY to notice him in a "different light". Personally, I thought the scene with him and Kendrick last night was funny but I really think TNA needs to make better use of Young. I didn't like his heel turn but I did like him as the loveable loser.

The difference in that and his character now is, he's getting the "Santino treatment" but he was still able to win championships and competed more when he was just the loveable loser.
    It's not a "made-up" belt. I just watched the clip and it's the old World Championship! The exact same belt!

Well as far as its value and his perception of it. He believes that he's a champion and the belt has some value. Literally, no its not a freshly made belt. I seriously doubt TNA would spend the money to have a new belt made just for laughes...but then again they did pay for that horridenously ugly world title Jeff Hardy wears! I hope when he finally drops it, they go back to using the old belt...make a swap with EY, then everything'll make sense, lol

How much value does a "Title I found in the trash" have?

They've spent money on joke belts before. Remember that Beer Drinking Championship Belt from his feud with James Storm?

Just very weird to make a custom World Championship and then give the former World Championship Title to a comedy character as a joke belt.

True, I forgot about the Beer Drinking title. I dunno, maybe somehow in the storyline they'll swap the belts and this is just TNA's way of explaining where the old belt has been all this time. At the end of the day, I do think the Jeff Hardy belt and the others you mentioned are a waste of money.

As big of a waste of money as the Cena spinning title. They should have been got rid of that.

I don't think it was AS big. Safe to say it cost more than Jeff's. Making it a bigger waste.

Always hated that belt. Should have gotten rid of it years ago.