Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

only one chamber match?*spoiler from raw 2/4*

So, at this time there is only 1 elimination chamber match set to happen. The #1 contender match for the world heavyweight champion. We are normally accustomed to 2 chamber matches, not 1. So i pose this thought/question. Do you think we will only see one? Or if we have two what do you think the second will be?

The first thing that comes to mind based on how raw ended is a chamber match with rollins, ambrose, reigns, sheamus, ryback, and cena in it. I would they would have made it official tonight. Yeah they could do it on sd this week, but this feud has been primarily feature on raw, so it would make sense to confirm it on raw. What do you guys think?

I know this..the way the card is shaping up, doesnt make me want to shell out 50/60 for this ppv

Blog Entries
    There's still plenty of time to call it. It's not like it's going to affect buyrates at all. "Oh shit, the Shield is going to be there, I better buy it now!"

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    There's still plenty of time to call it. It's not like it's going to affect buyrates at all. "Oh shit, the Shield is going to be there, I better buy it now!"
    Honestly after TLC and how they have been booked I would buy it if they were featured in a TLC match. Also it would be a good way to allow the Shield to continue their push, while not making Cena, Ryback, or Sheamus look bad. Can't blame any of them for losing if the WWE keeps the numbers game with the Shield. Get the two on one advantage and keep the advantage until the end of the match.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

i expected 2 HIAC matches when i bought HIAC. i am not shelling out $60 for one chamber. i doth protest!

Blog Entries
    I expect them to make a Cena, Sheamus, Ryback vs Shield match. And I also expect that it'll be inside the Chamber. It's a bit of a waste for WWE to set up the Chamber at the ppv for just one match.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I would love to see a chamber for the US title, it would give some midcarders some great exposure and a chance to shine but I doubt it'll happen.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    I would love to see a chamber for the US title, it would give some midcarders some great exposure and a chance to shine but I doubt it'll happen.
    If there's another Chamber match to happen, I wouldn't mind seeing it for the IC or US title either. I think there's enough upper mid carders and such to be able to fill the Chamber will top stars. I mean they have Orton competing in the Intercontinental Cup haven't they?

Blog Entries
    I wouldn't mind seeing a Tag Team Title match. I mean two teams start off then other teams join in. And if one teammate gets eliminated the other partner can still win the titles. I don't know just a thought that I wouldn't mind seeing

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Great One View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing a Tag Team Title match. I mean two teams start off then other teams join in. And if one teammate gets eliminated the other partner can still win the titles. I don't know just a thought that I wouldn't mind seeing
    I suggested this in another thread too. Another interesting idea that I wouldn't mind seeing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I suggested this in another thread too. Another interesting idea that I wouldn't mind seeing.
    I didn't realize their was another thread about the chamber my mistake. But yeah I like this idea because it gets even more superstars a chance to shine