Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Fastest rising star after 7 years lol.

He will feud with Jericho till WM and cash it right after WM. I don't think he will be part of this year's WHC match at WM
    He wasn't a rising star for the majority of those 7 years though!

According to reports there's the possibility that Jericho will turn heel and face Ryback at Mania so I wouldn't be too sure about Ziggler facing Jericho.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ewantu2 View Post
    Thats a house show.
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/1...nt-off-the-air

Ryback and John Cena defeated C.M. Punk and Dolph Ziggler (w/AJ, Big E Langston) in the dark main event. Punk cut a scathing promo on Cena. Ziggler and Cena started. This was slow moving an awfully comedic with a lot of coward heel tactics and crowd face chants. Cena and Ryback hit a big pop with double body slams. There was interference by AJ when she slapped John Cena.

After a interference by Big E, Ziggler hit a hard kick to the jaw of Ryback. Punk and Cena weren't working a whole lot at this point. After AJ distracted the ref from a Cena tag, Big E came in and landed the Big End. Langston and AJ were ejected. After hot tags by Ryback and Punk, Cena hits the Five Moves of Doom on Ziggler to win by pinfall.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I think WWE is devaluing the WHC on purpose. Up until now it's served it's purpose to be another focal point for top line stars but really, they have treated it like shit. It simply doesn't work without the brand division.
    Yeah I think they're trying to turn it into what the IC title was back in the late 80s/early 90s. They've basically stated that the WHC isn't as big as the WWE title as they talked a lot about the WWE title being the most prestigious title in the company during Punk's reign. I see the WHC as something that can give main eventers something to do as well as introducing upper mid carders into the main event scene. Which personally I think is a good thing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hit Man View Post
    Yeah I think they're trying to turn it into what the IC title was back in the late 80s/early 90s. They've basically stated that the WHC isn't as big as the WWE title as they talked a lot about the WWE title being the most prestigious title in the company during Punk's reign. I see the WHC as something that can give main eventers something to do as well as introducing upper mid carders into the main event scene. Which personally I think is a good thing.
    Then the title of the belt is all wrong. WORLD champion sounds much better than WWE champion. Which, my bet is, why they brought in this whole "WWE Universe" so they could say that the WWE champion is champion of the universe. Sounds like kids stuff

He wasn't a rising star for the majority of those 7 years though!

According to reports there's the possibility that Jericho will turn heel and face Ryback at Mania so I wouldn't be too sure about Ziggler facing Jericho.
    You said fastest rising star

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Then the title of the belt is all wrong. WORLD champion sounds much better than WWE champion. Which, my bet is, why they brought in this whole "WWE Universe" so they could say that the WWE champion is champion of the universe. Sounds like kids stuff
    I think you're spot on!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    You said fastest rising star
    Currently, yes. He's making the transition of being an upper mid carder to a main eventer quicker than others such as Barrett, Rhodes, Miz and Cesaro.

Currently, yes. He's making the transition of being an upper mid carder to a main eventer quicker than others such as Barrett, Rhodes, Miz and Cesaro.
    If i follow your logic. Del Rio is definitely the fastest rising star

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Parial Source: Pwinsider.com

Dolph Ziggler wasn't on RAW last week as creative didn't have him written into the script. Ziggler and AJ are doing local media today in Nashville, TN and at this time are scheduled to appear on tonight's show.

At this time, Ziggler is not booked in a match for Sunday's Elimination Chamber PPV.

- Looks like that's my theory out the window then!

I don't know about you but I don't see being the World Heavyweight Champion as that big a deal anymore, certainly not as much as what it was 2 years ago. It's more than likely going to be the 4th biggest match on the card and if he cashes in on the champion at EC then there's the possibility of making it a Triple Threat match so I don't see it being too much of a risk putting the belt on Ziggler leading into Mania.
    Aye tis true but I still don't see the E letting him run with it until post WM.