Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenEffect View Post
    This. I don't get how people don't understand how this shit works but yeah, Ziggler has all the time in the world and he's only going to get better... perfectly said my man. A better question would be have they waited too long with Orton, he was so damn good when he was younger but ever since all the big names left he's just been floating around in obscurity not really doing anything memorable in the last few years. He's still in his prime, his in-ring work is top 3 in the company (Danielson, Punk, Orton) and if they don't turn him heel and set him up with a good program soon, I fear we may be witnessing one of the biggest wastes of talent in WWE history. Look at Christian, he's past his prime now and I don't remember a single feud I really enjoyed with him (except maybe Orton). At least Randy has a body of work in singles competition from when he was younger that stands on its own.
    It's not that I don't understand, I'm just confused as to what they're doing. It would be different if he had been pushed then got cold-feet dropped him back to the midcard, which has happened. He pretty much has to be WHC with this briefcase and I'm just curious to see how they are going to do this with time quickly running out for him.
    List of Things I want to see happen in WWE: Will remove when they actually happen

[ ] Jack Swagger gets a legitimate push

[X] John Cena is beaten clean

[ ] Dolph Ziggler Leaves Vickie

[ ] William Regal becomes World Champion

[X] Cody Rhodes loses this mask

[ ] All of the Nexus members, barring Wade, get "Future Endeavored"

I do not think they waited to long for Dolph Ziggler. He is very talented and should wait to cash in the briefcase. If he does it adds prestige to Ziggler and the match itself. If Ziggler loses it would be a waste of his push and the Smackdown briefcase. Hopefully Ziggler is going to cash in at Wrestlemania 29.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Quote Originally Posted by AssassinBlade View Post
    I do not think they waited to long for Dolph Ziggler. He is very talented and should wait to cash in the briefcase. If he does it adds prestige to Ziggler and the match itself. If Ziggler loses it would be a waste of his push and the Smackdown briefcase. Hopefully Ziggler is going to cash in at Wrestlemania 29.
    Ziggler had better have a lengthy world title reign when he DOES cash in. As in longer than 100 days, and even that's hard to imagine at this point. Otherwise, prestige won't be the word alot of people are thinking of.

Blog Entries

Is Elimination Chamber Dolph's Time?

I'm sure I wasn't the only one that noticed that Dolph Ziggler, along with AJ and Big E, was nowhere to be seen on either Raw or Smackdown last week. At first I found this extremely odd not to have the fastest rising star on the roster booked on either show but then I wondered if maybe it was done on purpose. Anyone think that they are purposely taking Dolph off TV in the lead up to Elimination Chamber to take the viewers mind off him and therefore setting up for a surprise cash in? At first it looked as if Dolph would have his return match with Jericho at the PPV but surely they would have found some time between the two shows for a segment that could continue the fued?

I have a feeling he'll get a post Mania cash in. Not sure the E trust him to run with the title during their biggest time of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hit Man View Post
    I'm sure I wasn't the only one that noticed that Dolph Ziggler, along with AJ and Big E, was nowhere to be seen on either Raw or Smackdown last week. At first I found this extremely odd not to have the fastest rising star on the roster booked on either show but then I wondered if maybe it was done on purpose. Anyone think that they are purposely taking Dolph off TV in the lead up to Elimination Chamber to take the viewers mind off him and therefore setting up for a surprise cash in? At first it looked as if Dolph would have his return match with Jericho at the PPV but surely they would have found some time between the two shows for a segment that could continue the fued?
    Fastest rising star after 7 years lol.

He will feud with Jericho till WM and cash it right after WM. I don't think he will be part of this year's WHC match at WM

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    He worked the dark main event of one of this weeks shows.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I have a feeling he'll get a post Mania cash in. Not sure the E trust him to run with the title during their biggest time of the year.
    I don't know about you but I don't see being the World Heavyweight Champion as that big a deal anymore, certainly not as much as what it was 2 years ago. It's more than likely going to be the 4th biggest match on the card and if he cashes in on the champion at EC then there's the possibility of making it a Triple Threat match so I don't see it being too much of a risk putting the belt on Ziggler leading into Mania.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    He worked the dark main event of one of this weeks shows.
    Thats a house show.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hit Man View Post
    I don't know about you but I don't see being the World Heavyweight Champion as that big a deal anymore, certainly not as much as what it was 2 years ago. It's more than likely going to be the 4th biggest match on the card and if he cashes in on the champion at EC then there's the possibility of making it a Triple Threat match so I don't see it being too much of a risk putting the belt on Ziggler leading into Mania.
    I think WWE is devaluing the WHC on purpose. Up until now it's served it's purpose to be another focal point for top line stars but really, they have treated it like shit. It simply doesn't work without the brand division.