Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Wait a couple of months. There just dosen't seem to be a right time for him to cash in.

It COULD happen at WrestleMania, but now that Swagger is the #1 contender, I'm not so sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthless_Aggression View Post
    Didn't the rules state that a MitB has to be cashed in by Wrestlemania? Or was it until the next MitB PPV?
    i think the rule is he has until MITB

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthless_Aggression View Post
    Didn't the rules state that a MitB has to be cashed in by Wrestlemania? Or was it until the next MitB PPV?
    MITB has to be cashed in within a year of winning it, so it has to be cashed in by the next MITB PPV

Blog Entries
    Yeah, winners have one year to cash in which if I remember is July(?)

I'm thinking that he's going to cash it in at Wrestlemania. Del Rio barely beats Swagger and while he's down Ziggler cashes in and A.J. and Big E keep Ricardo from interfering somehow.

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

WWE PPV Prediction Contest Standings:
    22nd place overall

Royal Rumble - 29th
    Elimination Chamber - 33rd
    Wrestlemania - 25th
    Extreme Rules - ooops, I forgot
    Payback - 9th
    MITB - 6th

Current 2014 overall standing:
    23rd

Blog Entries
    He should start constantly mentioning how many days he's held the briefcase for. Because that never gets really boring and tedious.

Best off having him wait until after Mania, right now he is taking a backseat to guys like The Rock, Lesnar, Jericho, and possibly Undertaker and HHH. May as well hold off until he will be featured higher up on the card.
    I'm the Miz...and I'm.........................moderate

If Ziggler waits until after Mania, he'll have held the briefcase longer than anyone. Even longer than Edge. For waiting that long, they'd better not give him a short BS title reign. Wouldn't even be worth winning MITB over.

Blog Entries
    Ziggler has been like a ship without a rudder for the past 6 months. I don't know why they split him from Vickie, just to throw him into another combo with AJ who is nowhere near the talker Vickie is. Then add Langston to the mix and do what exactly? Make an impact? Hardly. Dolph has been an afterthought for WWE writers lately.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    If Ziggler waits until after Mania, he'll have held the briefcase longer than anyone. Even longer than Edge. For waiting that long, they'd better not give him a short BS title reign. Wouldn't even be worth winning MITB over.
    Actually, Edge held his for 9 months. Ziggler has only held his for 7 months. Look at what happened when Edge cashed in the first time and it was a short reign. It led to the birth of the Rated R Superstar.