Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Have they waited to long for Ziggler

The more I think about the MITB contract that Zigs has the more and more I think WWE missed their chance to make him the champion. I honestly can't see anyway a heel Dolph Ziggler will be winning the championship. I think the SD ME is about to get booked (seemingly fairly well) solid for ADR as champ. Surprisingly, face ADR has done well as champion. The way I see it in the Elimination Chamber either Orton or Swagger will win. I read this somewhere else on the forum but I think a ADR/Swagger feud (reminiscent of Eddie and Kurt at WM 20) and match would be great. The rumors of Orton turning heel and a over face would put him back in the spotlight. It just seems those two are top contenders in my mind that will challenged ADR into WM and into ER, maybe longer.

If the WWE took the time to turn Orton heel or built Swagger up to Main Event WM as a heel why have them drop the belt to Zigs or make their turn pointless and overshadowed by Zigs cashing in on ADR and starting a new feud. I honestly don't know how this is going to turn out. I know July is a long ways away, but I think the WWE got cold feet at some point and now they don't know what to do. They gave the Zigs face gimmick to Miz, so a face turn might be out of the question.

What are your thoughts because I'm pretty nervous something is going to turn out bad.
    List of Things I want to see happen in WWE: Will remove when they actually happen

[ ] Jack Swagger gets a legitimate push

[X] John Cena is beaten clean

[ ] Dolph Ziggler Leaves Vickie

[ ] William Regal becomes World Champion

[X] Cody Rhodes loses this mask

[ ] All of the Nexus members, barring Wade, get "Future Endeavored"

Black Ninja!
    Nope. Edge waited a long time the first time money in bank happened. It's good that they arena vent just rushed it with Ziggler.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

I hope he gets to cash in at Wrestlemania. Bryan didn't cash-in last year, but I think it would be pretty special for Ziggler to get his first world title (I refuse to count the 15-min reign) at Wrestlemania.

yes, the crowd was hot for him earlier this year and they pissed it away and jobbed him out to sheamus, cena, orton for 6 months. care level = 0, he cant even beat cena even with 4 finishers, outside help from 2 people. why should i care/take him seriously as champion? Every time the crowd gets behind ziggler they piss it away.

I would love to see ADR vs Swagger OR a heel Orton...Either one of those would be GREAT...

no, I think he will cash in at WM, I think against swagger, then we get the long overdue face turn for swagger and a few nice matches between those two, perhaps trow del rio in the mix and have a triple threat, all possible, but it needs to be at WM

Quote Originally Posted by Gameover View Post
    I hope he gets to cash in at Wrestlemania. Bryan didn't cash-in last year, but I think it would be pretty special for Ziggler to get his first world title (I refuse to count the 15-min reign) at Wrestlemania.
    Hoping for that as well. And yes i don't count his 15 minutes either.

Yea, I share this same concern with you. I think Ziggler was really getting hot after Survivor Series when he Superkicked Orton, and full-on-steaming, completely RIPE for the cash-in after TLC when he beat Cena. Check out this promo (below) from before that match, "tonight, everything changes." It was pretty solid. The next night in Philly (I was in attendance), there were "Ziggler's Better" chants echoing through the crowd. At that point I would have bet a fat wad of cash the WHC would go to Zigs next before Del Rio, and I'd have lost.

I was shocked when they threw the strap on Del Rio. I'm even more shocked that's he's doing great as a face. I don't know how it's going to play out from here. I would have though A Last Man Standing match would have been perfect for a cash-in, but per usual I was wrong. I can only hope Dolph somehow sneaks into the Chamber and cashes in post-match. Maybe Big E shatters a panel or something corny/cool.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

Question: Is Del Rio in the Chamber match itself? I should totally know this, but I didn't catch Smackdown this week.
    Prediciton: If Del Rio is NOT in the Chamber match, Ziggler will cash-in at the end of Del Rio's singles match. The winner of the WHC Chamber will still face the champ, it will just be Dolph. Hopefully it's Y2J, Orton, or Miz. I absolultely HATE the idea of Swagger returning and going right to a title match at Mania.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

Blog Entries
    Hogan, Savage, Vader, DDP, Batista, Ryback, CM Punk, Sheamus, Flair, JBL, Steve Austin were all in their mid-30s before they were seen as main event tallent.
    Most of them floated around the mid card for 10 years or wrestled in smaller indy promotions.
    Ziggler's still young and he's got plenty of time on his side.
    Let's not rush his push and ruin it.
    LONG LIVE ROCK 'N' ROLL!