Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MMA is fake

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It's not beyond the realm of possiblity SG, and if he did, I blame you. I just can't see a man with the pride of Brock doing it - although it's not much different from putting someone over in pro wrestling I suppose.
    Me? ME!? xD

I didn't throw the match for Brock xD

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Me? ME!? xD

I didn't throw the match for Brock xD
    You had a hand in there somewhere SG I'm sure, .

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You had a hand in there somewhere SG I'm sure, .
    If I did, I'd be swimming in cash dude xD

But I didn't xD

I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    This is like going down 2 different avenues!

The first is that MMA is legit fighting and yes, judges seem to be either blind at times or mathmatically stupid when they score the match.

Second ave. is that history shows us that indeed every sport has it's demons when 'throwing fights' for money or intimidation. I wouldn't be at all shocked to see a fighter fake a tapout or KO for cash!
    I really believe this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    I really believe this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    The correct lines are bump or I agree with me.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I highly doubt that Brock took a legit arse kicking to further Cain's career. Seriously. Why would Dana or anyone else have their golden goose be utterly dismantled by Velasquez? Brock is/was by far the biggest draw on the UFC roster in any weight class!

I know that since the creation of sports there have been people taking dives for brown envelopes, but in the UFC? I can't see it. Dodgy descision's are part of the parcel when it comes to combat sports.

I believe the match making is rigged to get the "best" match ups but that's as far as it goes for me.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    I highly doubt that Brock took a legit arse kicking to further Cain's career. Seriously. Why would Dana or anyone else have their golden goose be utterly dismantled by Velasquez? Brock is/was by far the biggest draw on the UFC roster in any weight class!

I know that since the creation of sports there have been people taking dives for brown envelopes, but in the UFC? I can't see it. Dodgy descision's are part of the parcel when it comes to combat sports.

I believe the match making is rigged to get the "best" match ups but that's as far as it goes for me.
    I don't know dude....its like a gut feeling that the fight was thrown away....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post

Your'e right about the last part. The top matches that draw the most cash for Dana are rigged so that the favourite competitor wins, to keep the fans happy and keep making UFC money.

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Your'e right about the last part. The top matches that draw the most cash for Dana are rigged so that the favourite competitor wins, to keep the fans happy and keep making UFC money.
    I think the judge decisions are rigged but the KOs are as real as it gets.