Thread: MMA is fake

Hybrid View

Smile MMA is fake

Ok befor everone calls me a troll. let me explain myself
    I have been watching mma from the very start but now more
    and more fans are starting to see that it's starting to become a fake sport
    just look at the Shogun vs Machida fight. there no way that one was not fixed
    I don't think all the matchs are fixed. but I do beileve the big profile matchs
    are! most of the time.
    I hate that this has to be my first post on here and I am sure alot of mma fan boys will get mad at me

Well, considering my first attempt to get into MMA had the main event being Kimbo Slice's 14 Second KO, being stage would benefit for those who paid to see a 14 second Main Event.

lostbot101.....why don't try experimenting? Get in the ring with an MMA person and come back when you have results

Black eye like Koscheck should be enough but if there are more things broken on you.....the more the merrier!

Its not that its fake, there's just a lot of poor judges in the UFC that dont understand MMA

Fake is a very strong word when it comes to sports. What you're talking about is just horrible judging.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    This is like going down 2 different avenues!

The first is that MMA is legit fighting and yes, judges seem to be either blind at times or mathmatically stupid when they score the match.

Second ave. is that history shows us that indeed every sport has it's demons when 'throwing fights' for money or intimidation. I wouldn't be at all shocked to see a fighter fake a tapout or KO for cash!

Rob would hate me on this but I still believe that Lesner threw that match against Cain.

It was way too hyped up for Cain than Brock.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    This is like going down 2 different avenues!

The first is that MMA is legit fighting and yes, judges seem to be either blind at times or mathmatically stupid when they score the match.

Second ave. is that history shows us that indeed every sport has it's demons when 'throwing fights' for money or intimidation. I wouldn't be at all shocked to see a fighter fake a tapout or KO for cash!
    I really believe this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^