Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thumbs up Did The WWE Have A Right As to Insult Their Talent??

I just watched a bit from last Fridays Smackdown! when Cody Rhodes was insulting Matt Hardy, and telling him that he is just a former shadow of himself. Matt Hardy also knows this along with the fans. I sort of felt bad for him too because he looked pissed off at the promo an you could see tears forming in his eyes(kind of) an then after that Matt was trying everything in his power to get back in shape despite his injuries an intestional problems. I know his pain. My uncle had the same issue an working out is slightly painful. You could work out for YEARS an your muscle mass wouldn't show but at the least you could be as strong as an ox. But seriously WWE... That wasn't cool at all. I don't care who dislikes Matt Hardy here I will always be his fan. I know everything he's going through including being the brother who is trapped under a shadow of somebody who is more successful. My older brother went on to be a Cop, while I barely suffer to get on with my life. I'm rooting for you Matthew!

Suck it John Laurenfatis.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Well....as Rene Dupree said in an interview in this site...."you sell your soul to the WWE"

That was insulting and it wasn't necessary. I know Matt has problems in the intestines. My mother has problems as well in the same area.

I guess WWE is sending a wake up call to Matt. A very insulting one.

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    Mickie James claimed to have no real say in the Piggy James angle and the same probably goes for Hardy. He's Smackdown's resident whipping boy but if you think about it, there's been others. Vickie Guerrero in that pig pen match? Chavo Guerrero and Hornswoggle? Not limited to superstars, they have used Michael Cole and Jonathan Coachman look stupid in the past too.
    Yet what I have to remind myself now and again that this is just soap opera really - badly written and poorly acted sometimes. If they didn't notify Matt of the nature of the promo Cody was going to cut, then shame on WWE. If they notified Matt that Cody was going going to get on the mic at all, then he should have been prepared to take a few jibes, knowing the kind of character Rhodes is portraying. But from the reaction he's given, it's obviously something he's unhappy with so I think WWE need to be more upfront with their talent in this respect, give them a chance to sign off on it.
    I hope it doesn't take something tragic to occur to make WWE sit up and take notice of the potential damage they're doing

The problem is that the WWE thinks that Matt is fat. That is not the case. Shame on WWE for allowing such an attitude.

#REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Mickie James claimed to have no real say in the Piggy James angle and the same probably goes for Hardy. He's Smackdown's resident whipping boy but if you think about it, there's been others. Vickie Guerrero in that pig pen match? Chavo Guerrero and Hornswoggle? Not limited to superstars, they have used Michael Cole and Jonathan Coachman look stupid in the past too.
    Yet what I have to remind myself now and again that this is just soap opera really - badly written and poorly acted sometimes. If they didn't notify Matt of the nature of the promo Cody was going to cut, then shame on WWE. If they notified Matt that Cody was going going to get on the mic at all, then he should have been prepared to take a few jibes, knowing the kind of character Rhodes is portraying. But from the reaction he's given, it's obviously something he's unhappy with so I think WWE need to be more upfront with their talent in this respect, give them a chance to sign off on it.
    I hope it doesn't take something tragic to occur to make WWE sit up and take notice of the potential damage they're doing
    The superstar doesn't know EVERYTHING about the promos they get themselves into. Matt broke down half way through the promo, and had a bitch fit on Twitter about it after the show. But I'm proud of him for taking action an showing just how much he wants to be in the main event. Maybe they just told him what he needs to 'lose' in order to take that next step. I still think the way they sent that message was a bit harsh. And John Laurenaitus? is a hypocrite. He hates fat people yet he himself looks like a whale.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Suck it John Laurenfatis.
    lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am trying my best to get this account back. XOXOXOXOXOXO~ -PandaMassacre

Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    you all need to get a f'n life. its entertainment. REAL TALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    you all need to get a f'n life. its entertainment. REAL TALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
    So if WWE paid me to really insult you and embarrass you unprofessionally, you wont bitch in twitter?

#REAL!

Those in charge of writting the promos could not give a shit about some of the talent(especially if they are in the dog house).

Hardy explained why he has his issue. It isn't fat, its his intestines. If I were WWE, I would give him time off for him to fully heal.

#REAL!