Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Pretty sure the rumour of MITB at WM has been nixed, due to it's own PPV and the feeling it will get lost on the card.
    yes possibly, but i think thats what the OP was referring to rather than the current MITB holder.

I couldn't even stand reading this post. I found myself wanting to correct the bad grammer.

As it stands, Wrestlemania will have Cena winning the title. The Rock is only here for a short period of time before returning to Hollywood (yet again.) Rock beating Punk was and is all a publicity stunt by WWE to get the title and match more mainstream appeal. Rock is taking the belt to all his movie premiers, and will be hyping his Wrestlemania match against Cena. The only question is "will Punk be part of the match?" Rumors are spreading that Undertaker might not even compete this year, and if he doesn't, where does that lead the man who held the title for the longest reign of the modern era. No where other than to be placed in the main event so that Cena's win will be more monumental. Cena's reign though will be short lived once WWE realizes that once again that this is the same old shit, in a new pile. The championship will be in a transitional phase once again, bouncing between Cena, Punk, Ryback, and god knows who else, like Austin, Rock, HHH, Foley in the attitude era, until it finally lands in the hands of a superstar that that want to establish as a main stay force.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam MacKenzie View Post
    I couldn't even stand reading this post. I found myself wanting to correct the bad grammer.

As it stands, Wrestlemania will have Cena winning the title. The Rock is only here for a short period of time before returning to Hollywood (yet again.) Rock beating Punk was and is all a publicity stunt by WWE to get the title and match more mainstream appeal. Rock is taking the belt to all his movie premiers, and will be hyping his Wrestlemania match against Cena. The only question is "will Punk be part of the match?" Rumors are spreading that Undertaker might not even compete this year, and if he doesn't, where does that lead the man who held the title for the longest reign of the modern era. No where other than to be placed in the main event so that Cena's win will be more monumental. Cena's reign though will be short lived once WWE realizes that once again that this is the same old shit, in a new pile. The championship will be in a transitional phase once again, bouncing between Cena, Punk, Ryback, and god knows who else, like Austin, Rock, HHH, Foley in the attitude era, until it finally lands in the hands of a superstar that that want to establish as a main stay force.
    I agree with the OPs 'grammar'.
    Personally, I think Cena will win the title. He will hold it for a few months before dropping it to Ryback (unless he ends up World Champion at some point before it).
    Undertaker will compete, i would safely bet on that.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    I agree with the OPs 'grammar'.
    Personally, I think Cena will win the title. He will hold it for a few months before dropping it to Ryback (unless he ends up World Champion at some point before it).
    Undertaker will compete, i would safely bet on that.
    I can't see Ryback winning the WWE title from Cena. WHC from Ziggler, why not

Now I see people replying to the first post but I don't understand it, can someone that does and has argued against it give me the gist? Not meant to be insulting to the op, I have dyslexia and I find it really hard to read something that is badly structured.

Blog Entries
    I don't even know if I read this correctly, well the part I did read, but do you really think they would kill the crowning moment of WM with a Cena heel turn and the Rock laying flat out in the ring? What a downer. Doesn't work
    Happy Egg Day eWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cynicism View Post
    Now I see people replying to the first post but I don't understand it, can someone that does and has argued against it give me the gist? Not meant to be insulting to the op, I have dyslexia and I find it really hard to read something that is badly structured.
    i think basically he's saying if Cena loses to the Rock he could turn heel and hit him with the AA. the MITB winner would then come down and pin Rocky. there would be some complicated involving the EC and taker but don't worry about that. he then said Cena could have a tough time like last year when he lost to Lesnar etc, makes a speech about not knowing where his future lies and putting his cap and shirt on the mat and walking off. i think so anyway, i got dizzy about half way with the grammar and complicated stories.

Oh right, think I've got it. Well then I guess my answer is that I cant see it happening. If they ever do turn Cena heel it wont be due to a part timer (I don't think they'll turn him for a long time if ever) I'm expecting it to end with mutual respect for the yearly feel good moment

Cena will never turn heel and he will win. Dispite I hate John Cena....CASE CLOSED

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!