Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

if john cena doesn't. win at wm

if john cena doesn't. win at wm
    What would happen if cena didn't win at wm ? I think its a question which could possiblely happen think about it ? Say at wrestlemania and john cena loses and after match he shakes rocks hand and boom AA. Cena does the you can't see me and does his taunt and walks away then a mitb owner lets just say dolph zigglar or ryb ack or whoever ( cause mitb talks ) Cashes in on a defensely rock as cena watches but does nothing.( think cm punk heel turn) 2013 Just as bad a year as ever have him start losing matches left and right have him cut a promo say idk 4-5 months later that he dnoe sn't. Knowif he can do it anymore leave his cap chains ands his shirt he leaves with his head down and fades away. Elimantion chamber there is a match for wwe title . ( Ryback , dolph,kane,del rio, punk ,?)
    #6 Isn't there match going on down to dolph and ryback and sounds goes off buzz for next person lights go out and its back on in the ring undertaker with both men pinned 1,2,Lights go out again turn back on taker ryback down dolph confused crawls 123 new wwe champ dolph.zigglar. taker gets up and grabs ryback and dolph throats chokeslam lights out again taker bleeding in ring.
    Next night taker calls out dolph for title match ryback wants it 2 3 way live on raw match good taker chokeslam ryback out of ring the ring ryback and dolph goes for zig zag shurgs off taker pissed attack hits sig moved . Taker grabs dolph tombstone. 1,2 ryback pulls taker has him up for shellshock through. Announce table taker reversed. Last ride through. It back in ring dolph locks sleeper taker fading charge of energy. Fight off last ride cs tombstone. 1,2, Lights go out back on cena aa taker crowd going nuts zig looks at cena . Cena smiles aa . Ryback up aa. Lights out he's gone . Draw match . Ryback taker pissed wants cena at wm face each other take wins cena at entrance ramp screaming streak will end i will not lose . More promos u guys can put together etc cena taker at wm?

They aren't booing me, They are BOOOOing me" - Bo Dallas convincing all that he sucks but in reality is actually really good.

RTE Creator of
    Graves and Kid Justice, Silas Parker and Blaze Evans ( Amazing Perfection)

IWA creator of
    Dakota Graves ( The New Generation)

SWA creator of
    Aries

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Heath Slater, Leo Kruger & Kevin Thorn ( HellRaisers)

WWE Prediction Contest
    2014 EC 1st

Black Ninja!
    I really tried reading this. But yeah. Tried is an important word here.

I'm going to assume you wrote this on your phone and not talk about the grammar but that being said, your idea doesn't seem to make any sense. WWE would never allow Ziggler to beat rock, Ryback isn't the mitb holder and I seriously doubt that taker has more then one match left in him and it sure as hell wont be an elimination chamber. Aside from that there are a lot less convoluted ways of setting up Taker/Cena, if it happens if will happen just like with Triple h and Micheals, Cena calling out taker at mania because its the one thing he's never done.

At this point I just say we all have to face it, John Cena is never going to be a heel and really what would it matter? If he was suddenly a heel would all the hate he has just vanish once kids stopped cheering him? Would people suddenly stop complaining about his limited move set and move on to someone else who's been using the same moves for years{Punk}?
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Can't see it happening, Cena will win and probably go on to have a lengthy reign.

Dolph will cash in for the WHC, as it's the Smackdown briefcase. (I know they can change this but it's very doubtful)

Just a bit of advise to the OP, you need to look at your post structure and proof read it also if you're going to post something of this length or you'll have most giving up before they start.

Black Ninja!
    I'm not just talking about grammar... The idea made no sense and then suddenly you're talking about undertaker?

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I'm not just talking about grammar... The idea made no sense and then suddenly you're talking about undertaker?
    Make structure first, make sense later.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Make structure first, make sense later.
    I'd prefer to at least have it make sense... But structure certainly helps...

i got just over half way and gave up, my eyes were hurting. taker isnt gonna come back for an EC match and they arent gonna start an EC match with just 5 people. i think what he means about the MITB being cashed in on rocky is because there is a rumor there will be a MITB at this years WM so that bit could make sense but it would be pointless having Cena win the RR just to lose and then Rocky to lose in that way.

Quote Originally Posted by anon316 View Post
    i got just over half way and gave up, my eyes were hurting. taker isnt gonna come back for an EC match and they arent gonna start an EC match with just 5 people. i think what he means about the MITB being cashed in on rocky is because there is a rumor there will be a MITB at this years WM so that bit could make sense but it would be pointless having Cena win the RR just to lose and then Rocky to lose in that way.
    Pretty sure the rumour of MITB at WM has been nixed, due to it's own PPV and the feeling it will get lost on the card.

Cena won't lose at Mania this year. It's that simple. Last year Cena lost to The Rock and I'm sure it was because Mania took part in front of The Rock's hometown of Miami, they didn't want Rock to lose there. Not because for fears of a riot just because WWE found it fitting for him to win in his hometown against the biggest name in the WWE. In return, Cena not only will win at Mania but hold the title for a good portion of the year if not the entire year.