Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pauldwku View Post
    You got NO CHANCE, NO CHANCE IN HELL because I'm in this thing, and I'M AWESOME!!!!
    Your foolish aspirations are really quiet amusing. It's not your fault though, you make poor choices when you under the influence. This man clearly needs to be saved. You fools spend your lives wasting away at the bottom of a bottle or at the end of a needle, and then make ridiculous claims that you know you can't back up. It's sad really, but don't worry, I have the power to save you. You don't have to waste your life away any more, you don't have to be like the rest of those fools, cowaring behind illegal substances, you can be like me...well no, not really, but you can still be better than the rest of them. All you have to do is to bow down and take that oath and you too can be under my wing. I can lead you to the right predictions, I can lead you to the path of righteousness, I and I alone have the power to lead you to a solid number 2. You can still get a sig, it won't be as good as mine but i can get you there. Because afterall, StraightxEdge means I'm better than you...

(Whacha guys think? Too much?)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xStraightxEdgexSaviorx View Post
    Btw Rated_PG13, I think I know the answer to this question, but I want to make sure. If I guess how the match ends correctly, but I guessed that the other guy would win, do I still get the points for guessing the correct ending? For example, say it's Chris Jericho vs. CM Punk, and I put down that Jericho will win by submission via the Walls, but it ends up as Punk winning via Anacanda Vise, do I still get the points for guessing a submission victory, or do I get none because I guessed that Jericho would win?
    Yes - the way it works is, you get the points for guessing the correct winner (5 points), the way the match is won (3 points - doesn't matter WHO wins), and whether there is outside interference or not (1 point). So, in your Punk vs Jericho scenario, if you picked Jericho by submission with no interference but Punk won via submission with no interference, you'd still get the 3+1 for 4 points on that match.

And yes, mikeofiowa, this is a little more involved than just pick the winners and such. Most PPV's, you'll have the ability to score between 99-110 points and people will be ranked all year. It's a lot of fun though and competing for the bragging rights (and sigs!) is a lot of fun too.

Full rules will be posted shortly! Love the response so far.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xStraightxEdgexSaviorx View Post
    Your foolish aspirations are really quiet amusing. It's not your fault though, you make poor choices when you under the influence. This man clearly needs to be saved. You fools spend your lives wasting away at the bottom of a bottle or at the end of a needle, and then make ridiculous claims that you know you can't back up. It's sad really, but don't worry, I have the power to save you. You don't have to waste your life away any more, you don't have to be like the rest of those fools, cowaring behind illegal substances, you can be like me...well no, not really, but you can still be better than the rest of them. All you have to do is to bow down and take that oath and you too can be under my wing. I can lead you to the right predictions, I can lead you to the path of righteousness, I and I alone have the power to lead you to a solid number 2. You can still get a sig, it won't be as good as mine but i can get you there. Because afterall, StraightxEdge means I'm better than you...

(Whacha guys think? Too much?)
    Unless you are CM Punk's clone!

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Unless you are CM Punk's clone!
    Well I am the Straight Edge Savior, and he was doing VKM and Miz...so I figured why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_PG13 View Post
    Yes - the way it works is, you get the points for guessing the correct winner (5 points), the way the match is won (3 points - doesn't matter WHO wins), and whether there is outside interference or not (1 point). So, in your Punk vs Jericho scenario, if you picked Jericho by submission with no interference but Punk won via submission with no interference, you'd still get the 3+1 for 4 points on that match.
    Thanks that's what I thought. This sound like a lot of fun!

ok so its Cena vs Barrett at TLC, Cenas about to win when here comes CM Punk! He hits a GTS and costs cena the match. Punk gets on the mic and says "thats wat u get for spilling my diet soda" so cena is the "mystery prey" of CM punk hahah just a thought

post whore bump.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

I predict that John Cena will be WWE champion next year.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    post whore bump.
    Funny...I posted the rules and it has been stickied...thanks to the mods! Study up folks - the PPV contest thread will be up after SD! on Friday at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_PG13 View Post
    Funny...I posted the rules and it has been stickied...thanks to the mods! Study up folks - the PPV contest thread will be up after SD! on Friday at some point.
    It already happened.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.