Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 46
  1. #21
    Lets get it on :P

  2. #22
    Black Ninja! The Brown One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Auckland, NewZealand
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Nay_Than View Post
    Lets get it on :P
    That came out so wrong :P

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    That came out so wrong :P
    Aha. Only for people who read it wrong ....

    This thing should be interesting considering i dont watch WWE anymore :P

  4. #24
    Im in man

    Should be a good laugh

    Can we see some promos from the guys that think theyre guna win??????
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    Can we see some promos from the guys that think theyre guna win??????
    Haha, that would be quite funny

  6. #26
    Thread=win. Count me in.

  7. #27
    Fresh Member Rated_PG13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Carolina Shores, NC
    Posts
    38
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Nay_Than View Post
    Aha. Only for people who read it wrong ....

    This thing should be interesting considering i dont watch WWE anymore :P
    Yeah, that would be somewhat funny if you started winning the contests wihout even knowing what was going on...lol.

    I'm thinking it might be best to wait to post the card and open up the contest until after SmackDown airs. Not worried so much about spoilers, but they sometimes announce more matches too. So far they only have six, so I wouldn't be surprised if one or two more get added. I will post up the full rules though - hopefully I can get that thread stickied.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_PG13 View Post
    Yeah, that would be somewhat funny if you started winning the contests wihout even knowing what was going on...lol.

    I'm thinking it might be best to wait to post the card and open up the contest until after SmackDown airs. Not worried so much about spoilers, but they sometimes announce more matches too. So far they only have six, so I wouldn't be surprised if one or two more get added. I will post up the full rules though - hopefully I can get that thread stickied.

    I think this is a good plan. After all, there are some major guys that aren't on the card yet (Daniel Bryan, etc) and matches can change overnight.

    Btw Rated_PG13, I think I know the answer to this question, but I want to make sure. If I guess how the match ends correctly, but I guessed that the other guy would win, do I still get the points for guessing the correct ending? For example, say it's Chris Jericho vs. CM Punk, and I put down that Jericho will win by submission via the Walls, but it ends up as Punk winning via Anacanda Vise, do I still get the points for guessing a submission victory, or do I get none because I guessed that Jericho would win?

  9. #29
    oh hell yea i been waiting for something like this online. of course its a little more involved than just picking winners how i do, but still hell yea im all in.

  10. #30
    You got NO CHANCE, NO CHANCE IN HELL because I'm in this thing, and I'M AWESOME!!!!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.