Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 124

Thread: fav sandwiches

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Yes i know that
    Okay, I just had to be clear... I have been dealing with Denny all afternoon after all


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  2. #62
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    I think he may do
    Looks like he could use some good ol' fashioned Bacon sandwich!

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    The Muffaletta is the greatest sandwich in the history of ever.

    /thread

    So Bods - Is this your way of saying that this ISN'T the worst. thread. ever.


    Way to go VHX!!


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  4. #64
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,271
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Okay, I just had to be clear... I have been dealing with Denny all afternoon after all
    I wouldn't know


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  5. #65
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    So Bods - Is this your way of saying that this ISN'T the worst. thread. ever.


    Way to go VHX!!
    When did I become the measuring stick?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    When did I become the measuring stick?

    When were you NOT the measuring stick?


    The only reason any of us are on this website is for your amusement and (in Rob's case) pleasure


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    I wouldn't know

    I wasn't insinuating that you would know...


    Just explaining why the in-depth, totally covered, every angle discussed, every idea shed light upon approach was used.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  8. #68
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    When were you NOT the measuring stick?


    The only reason any of us are on this website is for your amusement and (in Rob's case) pleasure


    I certainly won't argue against this.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  9. #69
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,264
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    When did I become the measuring stick?
    Since you keep lobbing your member out to measure things with



  10. #70
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,271
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I wasn't insinuating that you would know...
    Just explaining why the in-depth, totally covered, every angle discussed, every idea shed light upon approach was used.
    Yep and i get it


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.