Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 40 of 40
  1. #31
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,715
    He should try mms instead


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post
    I don't think so. The man has a bright future, as he's very charismatic and has a great finisher. I don't think he's going anywhere. He could stay heel, but I have a feeling he's gonna be pulling a face turn. Either way, I think he has a very bright future and could do big things.
    Agreed man. I'm surprised at the amount of negative feelings towards the guy. What has he been asked to do that he hasn't done well? Don't get me wrong, I don't know what the future holds for him, but he's given me no reason to believe he couldn't succeed in this company. He's naturally charasmatic, solid on the mic, and he's a good looking cat. Hell, I could see him starring in the Marine 9 before almost any other guy on the roster.

    Oh and you mentioned his finisher, so I thought I'd check it out... and hell yes, it'd be a top 5 finisher on today's roster....



    "I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mt. Olympus
    Posts
    327
    Blog Entries
    1
    Looks like a lot of the negativity is from people who know nothing about the guy other than what they saw on Raw/Smackdown. While I personally think he's screwed because any character (especially not a massive guy) introduced with a gimmick that makes him look like a weak jackass has TREMENDOUS difficulty rebounding from that. And what's most annoying about this is, if they needed someone to be a buffoon for a few weeks, why not use one of the lesser talents in developmental, someone with far less potential and who will mark out just over being in the bigs for a bit before he's endeavored?
    --Stately

    visit the home of The Return Of The Official Greatest Heel Column Ever
    http://www.swmswm.com/StatelyStates.htm


  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by El T Draino 316 View Post
    Agreed man. I'm surprised at the amount of negative feelings towards the guy. What has he been asked to do that he hasn't done well? Don't get me wrong, I don't know what the future holds for him, but he's given me no reason to believe he couldn't succeed in this company. He's naturally charasmatic, solid on the mic, and he's a good looking cat. Hell, I could see him starring in the Marine 9 before almost any other guy on the roster.

    Oh and you mentioned his finisher, so I thought I'd check it out... and hell yes, it'd be a top 5 finisher on today's roster....

    That beard is a deal breaker. Cool finished though. But never gonna take down Big Show with that, he will never rise above mid card but his character could be rehabbed to be a threat in a matter of weeks with the right booking.

  5. #35
    No. No he certainly is not.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  6. #36
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,394
    Blog Entries
    10
    Brad maddox closing raw with an epic promo... Yea, he's not over!
    #TeamGeeky


  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Brad maddox closing raw with an epic promo... Yea, he's not over!

    You're wrong Denny - Brad Maddox is over.


    As a matter of fact, he is the very first WWE superstar to be over with the Casual AND Hardcore fans simultaneously. He is also the first superstar that the male demographic doesn't hate simply because their women want to sleep with him (how could they when they want to sleep with Maddox as well) and women don't hate him for being 'just an outstanding technical wrestler with no charisma or sex appeal."


    So yes, Brad Maddox is indeed 'over' and more so than any other superstar on the roster. At this point, the only person connected to wrestling that is even close to Brad Maddox's level of over is Shane O'Mac... And that's just because people want him to take over the operations of the WWE (which Brad Maddox could ALSO do successfully, might I add).


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  8. #38


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  9. #39
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,394
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    You're wrong Denny - Brad Maddox is over.


    As a matter of fact, he is the very first WWE superstar to be over with the Casual AND Hardcore fans simultaneously. He is also the first superstar that the male demographic doesn't hate simply because their women want to sleep with him (how could they when they want to sleep with Maddox as well) and women don't hate him for being 'just an outstanding technical wrestler with no charisma or sex appeal."


    So yes, Brad Maddox is indeed 'over' and more so than any other superstar on the roster. At this point, the only person connected to wrestling that is even close to Brad Maddox's level of over is Shane O'Mac... And that's just because people want him to take over the operations of the WWE (which Brad Maddox could ALSO do successfully, might I add).
    Sorry, I meant that he isn't done wrestling... not that he isn't over with the fans. How dare I be disrespectful to Brad Maddox.
    #TeamGeeky


  10. #40
    i thought it was awesome that he tried to imitate bane haha!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.