Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Is Brad Maddox done?

Well it looked like on last Monday Night's Raw we saw Heyman and the Shield effectively end the Brad Maddox Experience. So my question is was this WWE's way of ending Brad Maddox or is this a way to bring him back as a face and go against CM Punk and the Shield? I would love to see Brad Maddox come back and maybe cost CM Punk the title at Elimination Chamber or maybe have him be the last minute entry into the Elimination Chamber match with Ryback and John Cena against the Shield. I really thought the kid had potential and hope the WWE is gonna give him a chance.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Well it looked like on last Monday Night's Raw we saw Heyman and the Shield effectively end the Brad Maddox Experience. So my question is was this WWE's way of ending Brad Maddox or is this a way to bring him back as a face and go against CM Punk and the Shield? I would love to see Brad Maddox come back and maybe cost CM Punk the title at Elimination Chamber or maybe have him be the last minute entry into the Elimination Chamber match with Ryback and John Cena against the Shield. I really thought the kid had potential and hope the WWE is gonna give him a chance.
    I'm sure we haven't seen the last of Maddox, but don't jump the gun here. The guy has yet to win a match on the main roster, and that's when he does wrestle.

My guess is that the "Brad Maddox Experience" is over, and he'll more than likely return as a mid-card face.

Blog Entries
    God, lets hope so. At least for a while. Then bring him back with a superhero gimmick wearing a mask and chaps. That'll satisfy all these man-crushes that have developed on him.

Blog Entries
    Oh i agree i hope its not the kid has promise and a sick finsher the deal breaker. also he's brash. he's different. idk why but he is

Lana the only reason i like Rusev

RTE Creator of
    Graves and Deception, Silas Parker and Blaze Evans ( Amazing Perfection)

IWA creator of
    Dakota Graves ( The New Generation)

SWA creator of
    Aries

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Heath Slater, Leo Kruger & Kevin Thorn ( HellRaisers)

WWE Prediction Contest
    2014 EC 1st

Black Ninja!
    Yes! Yes! Off to TNA with him.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

Seriously this man is not going anywhere... he's gold. Plus I said that he would be a mid card champion with in the next 3 years... I hate being wrong
    #TeamGeeky

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

Seriously this man is not going anywhere... he's gold. Plus I said that he would be a mid card champion with in the next 3 years... I hate being wrong
    He will be a Midgard midcard champion. The x division champion of Midgard...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    He will be a Midgard midcard champion. The x division champion of Midgard...
    Brad Maddox is good for the wwe. If anything this just set him up for a face turn. Calm down everyone! He's not going anywhere.
    #TeamGeeky

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Brad Maddox is good for the wwe. If anything this just set him up for a face turn. Calm down everyone! He's not going anywhere.
    He is on Midgard.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Yes! Yes! Off to TNA with him.
    Shut your mouth

Hopefully we won't see anymore of him in the near future

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....