Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Is Brad Maddox done?

    Well it looked like on last Monday Night's Raw we saw Heyman and the Shield effectively end the Brad Maddox Experience. So my question is was this WWE's way of ending Brad Maddox or is this a way to bring him back as a face and go against CM Punk and the Shield? I would love to see Brad Maddox come back and maybe cost CM Punk the title at Elimination Chamber or maybe have him be the last minute entry into the Elimination Chamber match with Ryback and John Cena against the Shield. I really thought the kid had potential and hope the WWE is gonna give him a chance.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!


  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Well it looked like on last Monday Night's Raw we saw Heyman and the Shield effectively end the Brad Maddox Experience. So my question is was this WWE's way of ending Brad Maddox or is this a way to bring him back as a face and go against CM Punk and the Shield? I would love to see Brad Maddox come back and maybe cost CM Punk the title at Elimination Chamber or maybe have him be the last minute entry into the Elimination Chamber match with Ryback and John Cena against the Shield. I really thought the kid had potential and hope the WWE is gonna give him a chance.
    I'm sure we haven't seen the last of Maddox, but don't jump the gun here. The guy has yet to win a match on the main roster, and that's when he does wrestle.

    My guess is that the "Brad Maddox Experience" is over, and he'll more than likely return as a mid-card face.

  3. #3
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,399
    Blog Entries
    3
    God, lets hope so. At least for a while. Then bring him back with a superhero gimmick wearing a mask and chaps. That'll satisfy all these man-crushes that have developed on him.

  4. #4
    Super Member mr.onemanband's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Your trying to stalk me aren't you?
    Posts
    977
    Blog Entries
    5
    Oh i agree i hope its not the kid has promise and a sick finsher the deal breaker. also he's brash. he's different. idk why but he is


    They aren't booing me, They are BOOOOing me" - Bo Dallas convincing all that he sucks but in reality is actually really good.

    RTE Creator of
    Graves and Kid Justice, Silas Parker and Blaze Evans ( Amazing Perfection)

    IWA creator of
    Dakota Graves ( The New Generation)

    SWA creator of
    Aries

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Heath Slater, Leo Kruger & Kevin Thorn ( HellRaisers)

    WWE Prediction Contest
    2014 EC 1st

  5. #5
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,585
    Yes! Yes! Off to TNA with him.

  6. #6
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,846
    Blog Entries
    10
    NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

    Seriously this man is not going anywhere... he's gold. Plus I said that he would be a mid card champion with in the next 3 years... I hate being wrong
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Yes! Yes! Off to TNA with him.
    Shut your mouth

    Hopefully we won't see anymore of him in the near future




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  8. #8
    Senior Member Marx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    344
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    That'll satisfy all these man-crushes that have developed on him.
    Yeah, when did this infatuation with Maddox develop? All this talk about Maddox being put in an upcard-feud mix with Punk etcetera..

    Don't know why Maddox gets to skip the line. I'd rather see Rhodes, Sandow, Cesaro, Miz, McIntyre, Swagger, Barrett, Kofi or DiBiase get a shot. Hell, I'd probably rather see Kassius Ohno, Corey Graves or Leo Kruger come skip the line if someone has to.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    God, lets hope so. At least for a while. Then bring him back with a superhero gimmick wearing a mask and chaps. That'll satisfy all these man-crushes that have developed on him.

    What do you mean "gimmick"? Brad is a superhero...


    And they couldn't let him wear chaps on live television - The awesome sight of his ass in those chaps would cause those who viewed it to become sterile for life after the bodily fluids used for reproduction gushed from the sexual organs of all mankind; it would be the end of the human race and Maddox is here to save, not destroy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Marx View Post
    Yeah, when did this infatuation with Maddox develop? All this talk about Maddox being put in an upcard-feud mix with Punk etcetera..

    Don't know why Maddox gets to skip the line. I'd rather see Rhodes, Sandow, Cesaro, Miz, McIntyre, Swagger, Barrett, Kofi or DiBiase get a shot. Hell, I'd probably rather see Kassius Ohno, Corey Graves or Leo Kruger come skip the line if someone has to.

    What line? Maddox IS THE LINE. Maddox is the line that is used to measure greatness. Just like CM Punk had to ask Brian Danielson to use the "Best in the World" gimmick, the Rock had to ask a 5 year old Brad Maddox if he could call himself "The Great One" back in 1997. Every person you listed couldn't stand next to Brad Maddox without dropping to their knees and screaming...




    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  10. #10
    If that anonymous thing is real, it should be brad coming back for vengeance. Would be awesome. I doubt it though.
     

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.