Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Calling it now...

This is Fandangooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    if it is real, I think you just called it correct
    Diamond Dallas Page: The TRUE Peoples Champion

CM Punk: YOU HAVE A VAGINA, YOU HAVE A VAGINA!!!!!!!

Yea the fact the blog was somewhere other than wwe.com initially made me wonder...I guess it was intrigue that blinded me...Yea the notable spelling eras too...Plus that remark "I've been here three years.", but never mentioning anything else about it again does't help...What an IDIOT.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Calling it now...

This is Fandangooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Naaah, it's Sting!

Let me get this straight; He's the highest paid star on NXT, but has never appeared on it? Secondly, they need a guy like you on the roster? They could have used a guy like The Ultimate Warrior back in the 90s, but Vince actually let his contract run out, TWICE!
    The first time he was suspended and left to rot after demanding 550,000 for ONE appearance! So if the warrior got sacked for that, this "anonymous" rookie would never get the same amount WEEKLY! It makes him higher paid than Cena, salary wise..

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Assuming it's not fake, I want to say Brad Maddox. What do you do with him now that he's been ostracized from Heyman's clique? Didn't Brad do a voyeur thing on the Brad Maddox Experience too? I thought maybe Brad would cost Punk the rematch at Elimination Chamber as revenge for his beating, but this is another decent way to go... plus, there was footage of Brad Maddox's beatdown on one of those videos. Some of the puzzle pieces fit for him, but not all of them.

What doesn't fit is the writing style, the blog is written more poorly than what Brad writes on his Twitter account... and also as a vanity sort of thing, Brad Maddox is under 6 feet. If you're going to have a scary masked guy, he should be bigger... otherwise he's not intimidating. He's roughly the same height as Big E, which is pretty shrimpy for a wrestler but at least Big E has the width and the muscle. Of course they can always go with a guy in the shadows that plays mind games rather than destroying everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    Let me get this straight; He's the highest paid star on NXT, but has never appeared on it? Secondly, they need a guy like you on the roster? They could have used a guy like The Ultimate Warrior back in the 90s, but Vince actually let his contract run out, TWICE!
    The first time he was suspended and left to rot after demanding 550,000 for ONE appearance! So if the warrior got sacked for that, this "anonymous" rookie would never get the same amount WEEKLY! It makes him higher paid than Cena, salary wise..
    Could be for storyline purpose, but then again, wwe creative staff would not think something like that.

He wants to use some of that money to employ an English teacher who can give him some grasp on the English language.

Looks like the troll got a pretty big bite. It seems as if his blog page has blown up and people are taking his videos and running with them, creating speculating threads all over the IWC about how this could be a possibly legit WWE storyline...

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameover View Post
    Naaah, it's Sting!
    You bastard - this is MY joke on this site! Waaaaaaaa!

But clearly you're right.

After reading all the comments and seeing the info for myself id say its fake but i hope its not because it would be badass hopefully its not brad maddox tho leo kruger or cory graves would be good for this