Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: WWE Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish View Post
    They're athletes, not English teachers. I mean I agree with the Google images and all of that nonsense, but I'm just talking about the spelling and grammar. Look at this winner tweet from Jericho for instance: "THX to all the amazing Jerichoholics who voted for me to face @CmPunk tonite! Hope u got what u wanted-cos THAT was a wrestling match babay!"
    Most of that's shorthand though, not comparable to just spelling mistakes, Spelling wrong and purposely shortening words aren't the same thing. And the last one is clearly his way of always saying baby,lol.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

So this guy revealed himself to be Brock Lesnar? ... I'm pretty sure Brock Lesnar would never go on a site and say that he loves his fans when he is being built up on television as this ass kicking machine who just does not care about his fans. If this was a legit WWE story-line the WWE would have wanted all of the rights to the gimmick and they would have done a segment with Brock talking about his 'anonymous' endeavor.

This guy has tried to make people believe he is...

-Leo Kruger

-The Rock

-Roman Reigns

-Brock Lesnar

It just seems to me like this guy has a massive screw loose. He needs to know when the jig is up because he has been busted by so many damn people already. Since the beginning he was mainly focused on him being a member of the Shield. Then he focused in on people calling him Roman Reigns. His Twitter stream is filled with teenage boys flexing. Then he has photoshopped pictures of naked women wrestlers displayed on his Twitter as well. WWE would never let somebody have that much control over their character and if Vince offered this ass clown a 500,000 dollar contract then Vince would have had him on RAW immediately. Vince would never hold out on a guy when he is paying him that much.

How long will this guy play mind games with people? He's just tricking people into viewing his sites so he can get a hefty pay day from advertisers. I mean if this guy was making all of the money he says he does then he wouldn't have to sell Wrestlemania tickets, streams, and other things just to get by. That's the first sign of all of this being bogus. Also Vince would never allow wrestlers to make their own shirts when the WWE gets no percentage of the sales being made on it. It doesn't seem likely to me that Vince would let a nobody like Anonymous who down talks the WWE AND it's wrestlers to say whatever he wants. Also if he was really on the road he would post real pictures. Not a hotel stock photo or some big titted woman picture that links you to a Myspace account owned by a guy named Mr. Norris.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    So this guy revealed himself to be Brock Lesnar? ... I'm pretty sure Brock Lesnar would never go on a site and say that he loves his fans when he is being built up on television as this ass kicking machine who just does not care about his fans. If this was a legit WWE story-line the WWE would have wanted all of the rights to the gimmick and they would have done a segment with Brock talking about his 'anonymous' endeavor.

This guy has tried to make people believe he is...

-Leo Kruger

-The Rock

-Roman Reigns

-Brock Lesnar

It just seems to me like this guy has a massive screw loose. He needs to know when the jig is up because he has been busted by so many damn people already. Since the beginning he was mainly focused on him being a member of the Shield. Then he focused in on people calling him Roman Reigns. His Twitter stream is filled with teenage boys flexing. Then he has photoshopped pictures of naked women wrestlers displayed on his Twitter as well. WWE would never let somebody have that much control over their character and if Vince offered this ass clown a 500,000 dollar contract then Vince would have had him on RAW immediately. Vince would never hold out on a guy when he is paying him that much.

How long will this guy play mind games with people? He's just tricking people into viewing his sites so he can get a hefty pay day from advertisers. I mean if this guy was making all of the money he says he does then he wouldn't have to sell Wrestlemania tickets, streams, and other things just to get by. That's the first sign of all of this being bogus. Also Vince would never allow wrestlers to make their own shirts when the WWE gets no percentage of the sales being made on it. It doesn't seem likely to me that Vince would let a nobody like Anonymous who down talks the WWE AND it's wrestlers to say whatever he wants. Also if he was really on the road he would post real pictures. Not a hotel stock photo or some big titted woman picture that links you to a Myspace account owned by a guy named Mr. Norris.
    Not that it makes it any better, but theres' two of "WWE Anonymous Cam" on FB...One that says Brock Lesnar and the other without...For what its worth though...I actually wrote on him on Twitter. "What's the point? Honestly? The same ppl you tried to generate interest in ,clearly know you're nothing at alll. not real."

This was fourteen hours ago and still no reply,....Time differences or not, and different ppl keep different hours, computer use included...But maybe he finally knows its over? Like I said the aforementioned taken into account, guess time will tell.

Blog Entries
    They wouldn't do something like this with Bruno going in the Hall of Fame.... If it was the WWE, Bruno would back out of the Hall, with all the photoshop pictures of divas boobs and other wrestlers, most he most likely googled.... Then the shirts he has for sale, WWE wouldn't sale lots of them due to the PG rating and sponsors.....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Collins, he's actually blocked me from commenting on facebook and twitter now. Just because i called him out on the pictures being from google! This guy is actually either insane, or doesn't want his scam to be rumbled.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    Collins, he's actually blocked me from commenting on facebook and twitter now. Just because i called him out on the pictures being from google! This guy is actually either insane, or doesn't want his scam to be rumbled.
    He won't answer me, still...I haven't tried tweeting again but maybe I am blocked? lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    He won't answer me, still...I haven't tried tweeting again but maybe I am blocked? lol
    He blocked me as soon as I retweeted him the link to the myspace photo he used... and called him out on them.... Notice several of the pictures been removed...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

it is nothing at all, most likely a fake and it is really stupidly done
    LET ME REMIND SOCIETY THAT I AM A LEGEND. AND ALSO I AM THE ONLY TRUE ENTITY THAT CAN CROSS TWO DIMENSIONS, AND STILL BE RELEVANT ​AMONG MY PEERS

Blog Entries
    Dude uploaded a new video, now it and he and she coming or so what he saying now....

Sad thing to many people either believes him or don't believe him....... I guess me being one that don't.... as well as many on here I see...

Umm, this thread still goes on?!