Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE Anonymous

Blog Entries
    Having fun with the dude on twitter...... Anyone else wants to join in????
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    He or she don't like being exposed..... called them and caught them....

http://www.myspace.com/380732145/photos/1416583
    he used the pic from a myspace page,

then he tweeted a picture of a hotel room which obviously came off the hotel chain website.... he/she or it said said they traveling with the WWE.... WWE isn't even paying them to travel or the hotel..... anyone who knows how wrestling work they the WWE or TNA usually book the hotels.....

Was hoping this can and could be a real thing, but my doubts is proving to be right.... Have anyone else interacted with Anonymous???
    Last edited by HCollins-TNA1; 02-07-2013 at 02:41 AM.
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Blog Entries
    Another thing he not that bright of guy..... Esp spelling.... he makes my spelling and grammer look good.... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Another thing he not that bright of guy..... Esp spelling.... he makes my spelling and grammer look good.... LOL

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post

That what I say.......LOL

He ignores me on twitter and deletes my facebook comments. He's been rumbled so there's no point even messaging him now tbh

He posted this "Currently at Renaissance Charlotte SouthPark Hotel. Good place.pic.twitter.com/ZIUI1RsY"
    He posted a picture of a room and a beer on there. Looking at the picture in google, it comes from a Stock image from the Marriott hotels website; http://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel...uthpark-hotel/

He posted a picture of a screen backstage of Randy Orton on the monitor; this image is actually a STILL from a video from raw in march 2012.
    Last edited by Lowki; 02-07-2013 at 01:46 PM.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

I'm not sure why spelling and grammar is even an issue. Test(Andrew Martin) couldn't write beyond the average 4th grader. Sin Cara isn't a perfect writer. Neither is Yoshi Tatsu. I think that's a silly thing to pick on when trying to disprove this guy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish View Post
    I'm not sure why spelling and grammar is even an issue. Test(Andrew Martin) couldn't write beyond the average 4th grader. Sin Cara isn't a perfect writer. Neither is Yoshi Tatsu. I think that's a silly thing to pick on when trying to disprove this guy.
    Anyone who have seen the show Catfish or movie Catfish can see the signs the person is fake or fooling people.. Posting images that clearly came from google, other people facebook, myspace, and websites.... Then the many doctored/photoshoped pictures he have posted.... Then the spelling is also a big factor... I going stand by my thought that it some guy from Portugal....

Don't get me wrong the idea of this WWE Anonymous Cam would be a good storyline an character.... but WWE would wait to let the cat out of the bag, wouldn't be letting the guy be posting on twitter or facebook or his blog or you-tube....

Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish View Post
    Because if this truly was a WWE affiliated thing, no way would the guy be making so many no brainer mistakes. WWE wouldn't allow someone working with them to look so uneducated, for lack of being able to think of a better word.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Because if this truly was a WWE affiliated thing, no way would the guy be making so many no brainer mistakes. WWE wouldn't allow someone working with them to look so uneducated, for lack of being able to think of a better word.
    They're athletes, not English teachers. I mean I agree with the Google images and all of that nonsense, but I'm just talking about the spelling and grammar. Look at this winner tweet from Jericho for instance: "THX to all the amazing Jerichoholics who voted for me to face @CmPunk tonite! Hope u got what u wanted-cos THAT was a wrestling match babay!"