Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameover View Post
    So yesterday I was exploring twitter and youtube and found this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT-uwqyF41Y
    and
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r6jTRwwNQc
    and the latest
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=961P6Vp5hl4

I think this could be something big and maybe a modern day Undertaker or smth.

Also, he has a blog which is very interesting - http://wweanonymouscam.blogspot.com/...ets-start.html

Thoughts about WWE Anonymous?
    It the Internet you got to believe everything you see and find on the internet... They can't put nothing internet that isn't true...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

After a little poking around on YouTube I found the anonymous cam website which offers PPV streams for a fee.
    IT'S A SCAM!
    One of the videos cuts in a Leo Kruger promo with other footage. One of their nudey videos claims to feature Maxine, Kaitlin and AJ but besides some known footage of Kaitlin posing they're all bad look alikes. They're hosting a competition where "5 luck people" can win tickets to Wrestlemania. I guess Nigeria finally ran out of rich, dying princes. I've got to admit they've put some real effort into the videos and this mythical story but unless they actually make the merchandise they're selling or show up on Raw I'm saying scam all the way.

Divas to believe in.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    After a little poking around on YouTube I found the anonymous cam website which offers PPV streams for a fee.
    IT'S A SCAM!
    One of the videos cuts in a Leo Kruger promo with other footage. One of their nudey videos claims to feature Maxine, Kaitlin and AJ but besides some known footage of Kaitlin posing they're all bad look alikes. They're hosting a competition where "5 luck people" can win tickets to Wrestlemania. I guess Nigeria finally ran out of rich, dying princes. I've got to admit they've put some real effort into the videos and this mythical story but unless they actually make the merchandise they're selling or show up on Raw I'm saying scam all the way.

Wonder if anyone bought the shirts they have for sale???? Like I said if this is a WWE thing the promos would already be airing weeks in advance on TV....
    Like you and many have said it appears to be a scam..... But it would be one Hell of and idea if it was put into reality.... Some Anon Camera man following the stars at odd moments after attacks or in the dressing room or etc...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Wonder if anyone bought the shirts they have for sale???? Like I said if this is a WWE thing the promos would already be airing weeks in advance on TV....
    Like you and many have said it appears to be a scam..... But it would be one Hell of and idea if it was put into reality.... Some Anon Camera man following the stars at odd moments after attacks or in the dressing room or etc...

like GTV..

Well, there is a new blog post, where he tries to explain the typos. Also, he claims to be the guy who gave Mcmahon the tape and didn't appear on raw, becuase of Vince.

But, I'm starting to believe that it's fake. Sad, I was pumped.

Well, there is a new blog post, where he tries to explain the typos. Also, he claims to be the guy who gave Mcmahon the tape and didn't appear on raw, becuase of Vince.

But, I'm starting to believe that it's fake. Sad, I was pumped.
    What happened to finding out on 1/28/13

OMG its Aloisick you got to hire me Vince i can make you millions of dollars!!

Vince: "Fuck off nutjob".

Aloisick: "You will hear from my lawyer mark my words one way or another i will work for your company".

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    What happened to finding out on 1/28/13

According to his twitter and blog his segment got cut cause of Brock Lesnar. But yeah, I guess I got too carried away and didn't realize that it problably is just a fake vid and info.

According to his twitter and blog his segment got cut cause of Brock Lesnar. But yeah, I guess I got too carried away and didn't realize that it problably is just a fake vid and info.
    It does look decent though, based purely on the videos it looks a whole lot better than most fan generated drivel you get.

Anonymous made me think of Sting(bring in the "It's Sting!" trolls) back when he was coming up as The Crow Sting. He also reminds me of Vampiro a little bit. It sucks that this may just be a clever lie. The character itself seems like something that would be great in the WWE.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs