Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

The Return of Jack Swagger! and his future.

Jack Swagger returned on Smackdown with a new focus, and seems to be more aggressive as ever. Jack Swagger returned saying he did not like the way the WWE was going, and demanded to be put in the Elimination Chamber. He also put on a great match with Kofi Kingston, showing he hasn't lost a step. This got me thinking, Jack Swagger should win the Elimination Chamber and face Del Rio at WM. This feud would be like Eddie Guerrero Vs Kurt Angle at WM 20, with Swagger being like Kurt Angle as the All American American on a role, being aggressive I can see him attacking Rodrieguz putting him in a wheel chair, and maybe laying the American Flag over Del Rio (kind of like LAX use to do back when they came together with the Mexican Flag) and you have Del Rio who has the crowd on his side, as he hopes to retain his title at WM and which these two could put on a great match. I feel this could do wonders for Jack Swagger's career and show he can be a main-eventer and Del Rio can really showcase what his talents on the Grandest Stage. And regardless of the outcome Ziggler could still cash in after.

Thoughts?

Only problem with the Del Rio flag scenario is it would have to be burnt afterwards.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

It was a good return. He fixed up his mic skills, got rid of his lisp and didn't stumble or ramble. He's still good in the ring and seems a bit more intense then he used to be.

Absolutely hate his hair.
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    It was a good return. He fixed up his mic skills, got rid of his lisp and didn't stumble or ramble. He's still good in the ring and seems a bit more intense then he used to be.

Absolutely hate his hair.
    his lisp is real & he still has it

I actually like your idea except that i don't think either of them are ready for a mania world title match I'd prefer it be for the US or IC title

Pretty good idea, but I hardly doubt WWE would quickly elevate him to a World title match at Mania. Last night, was pretty much the perfect scenario to bring him back though, was very well thought out and was surprised to see him return. (Guess, it pays to not read spoilers/rumors)

He came back and is relevant right out of the get-go and should be ready for something decent heading into WM. What that is I don't really know.

It seemed like his constant lisping was toned down on words where I used to strongly hear it. I like the new Swagger.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamModest

I don't think he will be pushed that fast. But maybe some time after WM.

I didn't like it. This was their chance to... well, not repackage the guy but tweak a few things, and they brought him back almost exactly like he was. It didn't work before so why would it work now? He still has awful hair, which is different from how it was before(I think) but it's still bad(I swear it looked like he was balding in some shots while he was wrestling). He still has that awful music, I think his singlet is the same one he used before he took off, just meh all around.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    It seemed like his constant lisping was toned down on words where I used to strongly hear it. I like the new Swagger.

I think that was because they either turned his mic down or he dropped the volume of his voice when speaking words he knew would be "lisp-heavy". But you are right; it wasn't as flagrant as before.

Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish View Post
    I didn't like it. This was their chance to... well, not repackage the guy but tweak a few things, and they brought him back almost exactly like he was. It didn't work before so why would it work now? He still has awful hair, which is different from how it was before(I think) but it's still bad(I swear it looked like he was balding in some shots while he was wrestling). He still has that awful music, I think his singlet is the same one he used before he took off, just meh all around.
    Pretty much this (minus the hair bit because, well, I personally don't care what his hair looks like). His return fell a bit short and honestly should have been much more than what it was. His music hit and I marked out, but the crowd seemed to just say "Oh yea, he went away for a while... That's right." This was probably because the San Diego crowd was already waiting for Rey Rey. Had they done this in a different place (say one with more of a focus on pure wrestling) then he would have gotten a better response.

All in all, even if I am glad to see him back, the return came off like it wasn't put on right

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone